Part 40-"How do you do that?!"

***It's SMUT WARNING Saturday! I thought with given the recent storyline I'd take it easy with some bedroom antics. Enjoy *****

Opening her eyes suddenly, Daisy lay beside Freddie in bed upset and riddled with anxiety.

Despite Freddie's best efforts to convince her that Oksana's death was not her fault, her conscience was telling her otherwise.

Rolling to her side to face Freddie, she wrapped her arm under her head and watched her glorious husband peacefully resting beside her.

The faint light from outside, dimly lit up the bedroom allowing Freddie's body to be illuminated.

Shirtless, he lay on his back, his head to the side facing her.

His exposed chest moving up and down with each inhale and exhale as he deeply slept.

Daisy felt a warmth grow in her body. It was unexpected but very much a welcome change from her anxiety.

Focusing on his chest hair, she gently fan her fingers through the soft curls that covered him.

Smiling to herself, she was in absolute awe of how beautiful he really was. His chiseled bone structure was magnificent.

His long, thick eyelashes resting under his eyes. His perfect nose. His plump lips which she was particularly fond of.

Licking her own lips, she moved closer to him slightly, before leaning into him.

A sleepy moan escaped his lips. She leans in further and kisses him softly, whispering  "Freddie".

Her hand now moving down his chest, over his stomach...searching. Ahh there it is. Her hand caresses his cock.

She kisses him again, while continuing to stroke him. He moans against her mouth, his hand moving to her bare hips, squeezing gently.

She lets out a quiet giggle, "you awake?" this time she gets a response, he kisses her back, moaning a "mhm"

She stop stroking his cock and moves her hand back up to his chest.

She slides a thigh across his stomach, moving to straddle him.

"I have a job for you." She whispers then kisses him again, he parts his lips to her probing tongue.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, his cock trapped between their bodies. His hands move to her backside, holding on.

"And what job is that" he gasps as she slides further up, pressing her breasts against his face.

He lets out a moan, and flicks his tongue out against her nipple, teeth holding onto it, lips pulling it into his mouth.

Her hips, already moving in circles against his chest as he suckles her breast. She lets out a moan of her own.

"It is a little repetitious" She replies in a teasing tone as she move further up, placing a knee on his pillow and then the other, straddling his face.

She hears him swallow and let out a groan, feeling the heat of his breath against her skin.

She gives a little whimper...waiting. He's killing her with anticipation, "please" she whispers, reaching a hand down to part her lips.

He lets out a low animal growl, grabbing hold of her hips pulling her in. His mouth covering her pussy, tongue delving into her.

She lets out a squeal of surprise, while her hands reach out to grab the headboard.

He attacks her flesh violently with his tongue, licking, sucking her pussy.

Lapping at her slit moving his way to her clit.