Part 31- "I said stop!"

***SMUT WARNING***
Introducing Mrs Mercury. Enjoy my loves x

Seductively Daisy swayed her hips with each step while her heels clicked loudly on the wooden floors.

Dressing in nothing but sheer black panties, a bra and suspenders she stopped infront of Freddie who lay on the couch in the lounge room, reading through a magazine.

The silence of her walk had caused him to peer over the top of the page before dropping it on the floor.

Sitting up swiftly, he smiled at his wife who sternly glared at him.

Her hair and make up was pristine, her gaze cold and controlling.

"Follow me please" She commanded before turning around and making sure that Freddie had a clear view of the back of her.

Eagerly, he followed her to the bedroom. The saliva in his mouth had began to pool. His palms twitched at the sight of her in such very limiting clothes.

Standing in the doorway, he waited for her to turn around.

With her back turned to him she slowly spoke "are you nervous?"

"A little" he confessed.

She turned her head and smiled over her shoulder "Good....sit" she pointed to a chair that sat in the middle of the room.

A freestanding mirror was placed two metres away facing the chair.

Freddie sat and looked up at Daisy who's expressionless face was beginning to arouse him immensely.

"Take off your T-shirt, fold it, and place it next to you on the floor" she instructed.

Standing back she watched him remove the T-shirt and do as he was told.

Impressed, she moaned slightly "mmmm such a fine specimen of a man you are"

She walked around him in a circle, while caressingly dragging her finger along his skin.

"At no time are you to take your eyes off the mirror, do you understand?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes" he replied

Unimpressed now she raised her brow "pardon?!"

"Yes, Mrs Mercury" he corrected quickly realising his mistake.

"At no time are you to touch me unless instructed otherwise, do you understand?" She asked again returning her sweet tone.

"Yes Mrs Mercury" came her reply.

Standing behind him, she looked into the mirror, Freddie's eyes looked back at her longingly.

Leaning down she began to kiss the side of his neck, at first gently, before greedily kissing and biting harder. Her hot mouth sent his head back and his eyes to close.

She stopped instantly. Taking his hair she pulled his head back further "you looked away"

Making her way to the front with a torturously slow pace, she wagged her finger in front of her "tsk tsk tsk, you can't even obey a simply command. It's rather disappointing. Tell me, what should I do with you?"

She ran her nails over his chest, taking extra care around his nipples.

"Such a powerful man you are. Just looking at you makes my pussy so wet" she teased with a longing whine.

Taking Freddie's hand, she folded down his fingers leaving only his index and middle finger standing.

Opening her mouth, she licked them while staring deep into his eyes.