Part 41-"Get out of here Roger"

Freddie carefully watched Daisy over breakfast. Her previously somber demeanour was replaced by the "old Daisy".

Whilst flipping through the newspaper with one hand, she shovels scrambled egg into her mouth.

Pausing both her chewing and page turning, her eye catches a picture of Oksana with again more mention of her unrequited love from Freddie.

Placing her fork down she looks up at Freddie who is already looking up at her.

"I think it's time I see Alex" she says with her tone slightly hesitant.

Freddie continued to finish chewing his food while he mentally digested Daisy's words.

Hoping that with Oksan's death, Alex would now be out of the picture.

"What good do you think will they do?" He asked slowly.

Daisy shrugged "closure?"

"Closure?" Freddie repeated with a hint of relief. Closure meant she wanted everything to be over. Closure meant dosvidaniya Alex.

Daisy waited for a response but was growing impatient with the speed in which Freddie was processing.

"Look" she began "I think at the very least, a gesture of condolences is in order don't you?"

"Possibly" came her reply.

Daisy tilted her head slightly "you're not jealous are you?"

Freddie leaned his chin in his open palm while resting his elbow on the table "my dear, no man has, can or will ever make you scream and cum the way I do. I feel no threat in a ageing Russian billionaire..." he paused

Rolling her eyes Daisy added "but?"

Freddie sighed "if you feel that this will bring you closure then I give my blessing" his smile was genuine and trusting despite the feeling of uncertainty brewing in his gut.

"You know I'm madly and uncontrollably in love with you Freddie Mercury" Daisy confessed as she lovingly gazed at her husband.

He took a bite of his toast and looked her in the eyes "oh I know" he winked.

                                     ***********

Having finally received the much anticipated phone call from Daisy, Alex excitedly paced his room waiting for her arrival.

He had taken the liberty to order dinner for them both in hopes that the act of eating for force her to stay longer.

A gentle knock on the door had him look up and virtually run to answer it.

"Daisy" he smiled as he opened the door enthusiastically.

"Alex, how are you?" Daisy asked hesitantly, unsure of what mental state he would be in. To her surprise, Alex took her in his arms for an extended embrace and held her almost too tightly.

Holding the gesture for a moment, Daisy began to wriggle out of his arms and stepped back slightly to give them both some space.

"You look radiant" he said looking over her in a most unnerving way.

Daisy looked down at herself wondering what exactly was so radiant. Wearing a white thigh length circle dress, she was anything but radiant. Infect, she felt she looked rather plain.

"You look well also" she added politely as he urged her to step further inside.

Gesturing to the large table which had been set up for them both, Daisy looked up apologetically "oh uh, Freddie and I had an early dinner together already"