Part 30-"Whatever you want Mr Mercury"

***SMUT WARNING***
To my beautiful perverts, as per your constant smut requests (that make me laugh so much) here we have the first of many Mr and Mrs Mercury lovefests.

Freddie's arousal was driving him mad. His erection was causing a pain in his abdomen and he needed it released, released in or on Daisy.

He stood facing her, his breathing gaining speed as he imagined how warm and wet her mouth would be around his cock, milking him. That delicious mouth.

He bit his lip " I'm going to destroy your pussy" he confessed to her looking between her legs.

Daisy felt his words deep inside her, she knew he wasn't bluffing and he would deliver his promise.

She felt a mixture of excitement and fear in the way he was looking at her. His brown eyes were now black, his heaving chest, his clenched fists, the throbbing bulge which visibly moved in his pants.

Trying to compose herself she straightened her posture and looked at him confidently.

"Whatever you want Mr Mercury" she replied toneless.

He smiled at her, she was ready to be his plaything.

It had begun.

The smile quickly disappeared as he changed characters.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs," He commanded.

She walked over slowly, still wearing her wedding dress and sat down.

She spread her legs slowly, keeping one hand on each thigh.

"Wider," He said softly.

She forced her legs as wide as they would go, without losing her balance.

"Move back onto the bed so you can lie down," He instructed.

She followed suit, keeping her legs spread as he'd asked.

"Now," He said more forcefully, "Touch yourself for me. But you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr Mercury," she said quietly.

"What?" He said in a deep, strong tone.

"Yes, Mr Mercury Sir, I understand," she replied more loudly.

She reached down with both hands, stroking them across her thighs and over the lips of her pussy.

"Spread your pussy for me" He said standing by the edge of the bed.

She spread the lips of her pussy wide, feeling the wetness all over the lips and clit. She moaned and arched her back as much as she could.

Keeping the folds spread with one hand, she used her other hand to explore herself. Rubbing her clit gently, sliding one finger in and out of herself, she moaned as her excitement built. Knowing he was watching her turned her on completely.

She felt herself close to an orgasm, so she stayed away from her clit and drove two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself slowly.

"Mmmmmm, ahhhhhh," were the only sounds she would allow to escape her lips.

She slipped her finger in and out of the tight opening, and felt her wetness drip from her pussy down onto her fingers. She breathed more slowly to keep herself from the orgasm that threatened to spill over her body.

"STOP!" He called out startling her.

"Do you want my big cock inside you?" He asked.

"Oh, yes" she begged