Part 20-"I have three pairs of compression garments sucking me in"

Five weeks later

Daisy sighed as she leaned back against the doorframe frustrated. Despite being late already, Diana had been upstairs in her room, trying on a rotation of the same 3 dresses complaining that she looked "fat" in each one.

"DI!WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! THE DRIVER HAS BEEN OUTSIDE FOR 40 MINUTES!" Daisy yelled up annoyed.

It had been over a month since Diana had given birth, and it was her first night out since, more specifically, her first concert.

Queen were performing at the Hammersmith Apollo, as an anniversary concert from when they first performed in 1975, it was also Daisy's 27th birthday.

Freddie and Daisy weren't officially in a relationship, and neither pushed the topic, but they were in a solid place which involved an abnormal amount of discreet sex.

Daisy had no idea how her and Freddie would progress, but she wanted to make sure her life was in order and he was safe, before they made anything official.

Diana finally made her way down the stairs in a thigh length denim dress.

"I can't breathe" she complained "I have three pairs of compression garments sucking me in"

Daisy gave a sympathetic smile. She knew how much Diana was struggling with her post-baby body, and tried to reassure her that it would take time for her to get back to looking and feeling herself again.

Quickly tussling up her hair to add some volume, Daisy adjusted her black denim mini skirt, and made sure her black "I LOVE QUEEN" T-shirt, with a picture of the boy, was tucked in evenly.

Rushing towards the limo waiting in the driveway Eric, the driver, held the door open as the girls slid in. Inside was a bottle of champagne, two glasses and a note;

The sooner you get drunk, the sooner I get laid
Love you, Rog

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that that's aimed at you?" Daisy asked as she popped the bottle open.

Diana laughed "It better be!"

                              ***************

Arriving at the theatre, security was already waiting for the girls out the back to lead them inside. Despite asking to be treated "normal" Freddie didn't want to take any chances with Daisy and Diana walking in though the front with the rest of the audience.

"I really don't see why we can't be in the audience" Diana complained "I mean if we're in the front row, nothing can happen to us, and it's pretty boring standing at the side of the stage"

The girls were lead through a dimly lit hallway, and told to be careful not to trip on anything.

The stage crew was surprisingly large considering that the capacity for the theatre was 4000 people versus the stadium numbers of 80,000.

The organisers for the nights event, had wanted to draw in a crowd, and Queen knew how to do that well.

Stopping out front of a door which read "QUEEN", the door opened after a single knock.

"Heeeeeey!" Roger threw his arms up as he spotted his wife. Rushing over her lifted her up and twirled her lovingly.

"Are ya drunk?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm not far off" Diana confessed embarrassed as she kissed him passionately.

Daisy noticed that Freddie wasn't in the room "where's Freddie?" She asked curiously.