Part 10-"Chickens are a hot trend in topic tonight"

Returning to the group, Daisy and Brian agreed that for the remainder of the day there would be no more anger where Freddie was concerned.
Today was about the wedding, nothing else.

Daisy made her way over to Roger and Diana who were more concerned than upset, and accepted her apology for her outburst.
Still not ready to face Freddie. Daisy stayed clear and ignored his presence.

Upon the completion of the wedding photos, the bridesmaids and groomsmen each returned to their rooms to get ready for the reception.
Marco has once again chosen the dresses for the girls and as per Diana's request, Daisy was provided with a remarkable floor length mint beaded dress which had immediately thrown Daisy into a panic attack.
"No!" She said upon seeing the beaded masterpiece.
"It's gorgeous!" Diana fought back as her sisters agreed.
Daisy voice continued to be filled with alarm "I'M NAKED!"
Marco stepped in "no, you are selectively covered"
Daisy slowly turned her head scrunching her nose "what does that even mean!?"
"Stop complaining! It's MY wedding, I'm pregnant and you're my best friend, this is the type of shit you're meant to do for me" Diana crosses her arms defiantly.
Daisy hung her head and sighed "I hate you ALL!"
Snatching the dress she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Stepping out moments later, Daisy stood in front of the girls and Marco slouching "ok I'm here"
Marco began to clap cheerfully "giiiiiirl this dress was made for you!"
Daisy gave him the middle finger.

The elaborate reception was the perfect combination of fairytale and magic

The elaborate reception was the perfect combination of fairytale and magic. Countless flowers hung from everywhere and surrounded the tables, it was a real life summer nights dream.

As the guests were ushered to their tables, the romantic atmosphere managed to transform everyone. Hardcore rock n roll figures such as Mick Jagger, had turned into a romantic ball of mush.
Roger and the boys stood behind a large white door eagerly waiting for the girls to arrive so that each made their entry with their partner.
Freddie was silently nervous as he wondered how Daisy would approach him after their falling out. He desperately regretted  his actions and wished he could take his words back.
The faint clicking of high heels drew closer before Diana and her brides maids appeared. Daisy and Diana were happily laughing between themselves which was a relief for Freddie to see, surely if she's laughing she won't still be angry he though to himself.

 Daisy and Diana were happily laughing between themselves which was a relief for Freddie to see, surely if she's laughing she won't still be angry he though to himself