Part 34- "Facts are facts Fred"

Entering the club separately, Freddie enjoyed the attention he and the boys were receiving while making their way to the bar.

Freddie was the definition of rock star, he thrived off attention, not because he thought he was better than anyone, but the attention came with appreciation for his talent which he worked hard for.

Women from all corners of the dimly lit club began to slowly gravitate towards them with a groupie type hunger.

Diana, Vee and Anita stood close to their partners and managed to emit a "don't you fucking dare come here" vibe, while Freddie leaned back along the bar with a smile, a beer, and waited for the game to begin.

Daisy had vanished from his sight which for a moment worried him. She was a very attractive woman and could have easily been pushed into a dark corner by some thug.

Trying not to look too keen, her scanned the dance floor before seeing a glowing white dress moving rhythmically Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics.

Sipping his beer slowly, his eyes danced along her body. He was impressed with how well she moved to the song and instantly began to fantasise about what he would do to her when they got back to the hotel.

Knowing well that regardless of how the bet went, he would be fucking her later than night, it was only a question of how fast could he charm her to take her back to their room.

It wasn't only Freddie's eyes that were locked on Daisy, a tall Sailor from the Navy was a few feet away  with his fellow soldiers.

Carefully making his way over into Daisy's dance space, he began to dance with her in a non threatening way.

Roger leaned into Freddie "better watch it mate, you might not even get her at all! That chump is all over her"

Rogers taunting was enough to stop Freddie from simply watching and to do something about the situation unfolding.

Like Freddie, Daisy wasn't keen on others hanging off what belonged to her. The only way to grab her attention would be to play her at her own game.

Signalling to a group of five girls who stood nearby, absolutely beside themselves to be near Queen, the girls almost ran over and began to gush at what huge fans they were.

Daisy noticed the girls, in particular a leggy redhead, and walked over to the bar for a drink to stay close to her man.

She looked in Freddie's direction with a neutral expression as though she had no clue who he was.

She was playing hardball.

Freddie flirted with the girls who giggled at his every word. Throwing occasional glances at her, Freddie was completely casual and showed no interest in Daisy.

Tussling her hair, she walked past before pausing and turning to Freddie "hey aren't you that guy from the band? Uh I can't think of your name"

"It's Freddie Mercury" snapped the redhead who was standing dangerously close to Freddie with her breast almost fully exposed.

"That's right! Just wanted to let you know....your fly is open" Daisy gave a wicked smile which made Freddie laugh and look down.

"I see it is, would you like to do it up for me?" His comment didn't distract her in the way he had hoped.

She stepped towards him, ran her hand along his crotch and slowly pulled the zipper up while maintaining strict eye contact "there you go Mr Mercury" she whispered in a breathy tone before winking.

She walked off back to the dance floor, hips in full swing, knowing Freddie was 100% locked on her.

Sure enough, not a few moments had passed and Freddie was heading towards the dance floor himself, making sure he maintained his distance.

Roger, Brian and John each kept their eyes on the pair, wondering who would win and commenting very seriously.

The leggy redhead thinking she could still maintain Freddie's attention, hurried over to him and rubbed herself over him desperately.

Daisy tried to hide her smile and maintained her uninterested persona.

Moving closer and closer, Freddie finally wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him from behind.

Leaning over her shoulder her whispered "you win"

Daisy turned around in surprise her voice raised "are you kidding?! That was so easy!"

Freddie laughed "you got my cock hard with that zipper trick"

Wrapping her arms around him she kissed him gently "I can get your cock hard with many, MANY things Mercury"

"Care you show me Mrs Mercury?" He asked lustfully.

Daisy pondered for a moment "perhaps I might, later! But right now, you owe me a congratulatory drink on my win"

Freddie's face became twisted "a drink? Can't I take you to the toilets and just..." he bit his lip longingly looking down her body.

"My, my, so impatient" Daisy teased taping him on the nose with her finger.

Freddie grabbed her backside and slammed her body into his "impatient isn't the half of it, you're gong to scream my name soooo loud  little girl"

Overcome with lust and anticipation, Daisy kissed Freddie so passionately, that surrounding club-goers stopped to watch in awe.

"I love your tongue in my mouth" Daisy smiled seductively as she pulled away from his full lips.

"I love it in your pussy more" Freddie replied instantly, with absolutely no regard for who could hear him.

Daisy was impressed with his eagerness and knew that it would only be a matter of time before he would attack her.

Taking his hand in hers, she pulled him behind her towards the bar. Smirking at the group of girls Freddie was with before, Daisy made sure her claim was made.

Brian clapped as the two came over "Daisy I never doubted you"

"Thanks for the support Bri, means a lot" Freddie teases his friend and wrapped his arm around him.

Brian shrugged "facts are facts Fred"

"Speaking of facts, this place is a tad....well lame" Diana confessed wrinkling her nose.

Anita and Vee agreed.

Freddie stretched his arms above his head and gave a fake yawn "perhaps we should go back to the hotel and go to bed"

Everyone looked to him  "NO!"

"You just spent 10 days away with her, shagging the entire time I'm sure! How are you still not satisfied?!" John asked in shock that Freddie could still be thinking about sex.

Freddie lit a cigarette and exhaled "I have an insatiable cock Deaky, and that" he pointed to Daisy "is all it wants 24/7"

John nodded "right, I'm glad I asked"

Freddie slapped him on the back "and I'm glad I cleared it up for you"

Roger, who was already a little tipsy, casually leaned against Freddie and began to stare at him "sooooo what are we doing then?"

Silence hit the group, Freddie raises his hand and is rejected instantly by an annoyed Brian "we're not going back to the hotel so you can have sex Fred"

Daisy smiled sympathetically at Freddie who looked at her with a tortured look.

"Let's go" he mouths to her with a painfully look in his eyes.

Daisy frowns "actually uh guys, I really do feel like going back to the room, I'm not feeling great and I don't want to run the risk of not making it tomorrow"

Freddie's beaming smile is covering his face "oh yes that would be such a shame, I think I should take you back and uh....nurse you"

John shook his head in pity "Nurse you?" He repeated "you two are the same person. Go and have your sick fuck fest" he laughs knowing that what Freddie wants, Freddie gets.