𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

The next day I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I get up with a long groan escaping my mouth.

I press snooze and I fall back to sleep.

Five minutes later the alarm goes off again.

I roll out of bed and I walk to my bathroom.

I take my hair out of the bun and I turn on my shower.

Stripping myself from my clothes, I hop in the shower and I begin to sing.

—————

I get out of the shower and I dry off my body and my hair.

I do my makeup and everything before getting dressed in an all white shirt and light brown pants with a black belt.

"Mom take pictures of me so I can post them!" I yell upstairs before walking outside of the house.

I place my backpack on the floor and my mom walks outside.

I begin to pose for pictures and I post the ones I like on instagram.

Its_dayaaa
Chino Hills, California

Its_dayaaaChino Hills, California

(Swipe)

(Swipe)

Its_dayaa ☀️ got me right

__________

Once I make it to summer school I say say goodbye to my mom and I walk to class.

I sit in the only chair available and then the teacher takes attendance.

The whole class sits there while on their phones and/or listening to music.

I pull out my AirPods case and I take one AirPod out of the case and putting it into my ear.

I listen to Jhené Aiko The Worst.

After the teacher is finished with attendance, she makes us all get out of our seats and she assigns us new seats.

"Alright, there were a couple of people who were late today. You now have one tardy... three tardies equal one absence. If you're absent three times you're kicked out of the class and someone on the waitlist will replace you!"

—————
During lunch time I try to find someone that I know, but none of my friends have summer school.

I decide to sit by myself in the Hall of Fame eating and listening to my music.

My next period is math.

There is only a few seats left and I sit in the seat next to the door.

"Alright I'm letting you guys sit where you'd like, but I'll change seats if I have to!" The teacher states. "I'm Mr.Sevell. I'm gonna take attendance and then I'll hand out your first assignment!"

Once the teacher is done talking, the girl I'm sitting next to turns towards me.

"I've heard this class is easy!" She says to me. "My friend had him last summer and passed with an A,"

"Zoey?" The teacher calls out.

A few seconds someone replies saying here.

I look at the girl and she has on pink makeup and fake eyelashes. Her eyes are light brown and her hair is long and dark brown with blond highlights in it.

She is really pretty! I think to myself.

"Well that's good to hear," I smile at her.

We begin to talk to each other and then she says something that I'm happy to hear.

"LaMelo?" The teacher calls out.

No one replies.

"He isn't here," the girl next to me states.

"I don't really know anyone, do you wanna hang out together?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah that would be cool!" She replies before getting out some pencil and paper. "Do you need paper?"

I shake my head yes and she hands me a piece of paper.

"Oh, I'm Clarissa by the way,"

"I'm Daya." I reply before writing my name on the paper.

"Tracy?"

The girl behind us says here.

"Brandon?"

A boy from the other side of the classroom says here.

"Clarissa is here...Zendaya?" The teacher calls out.

"Right here," I say.

—————

After sitting in class for an hour and a half, the teacher Mr. Servell gives us a fifteen minute break.

Clarissa waits for me to walk to the quad with her.

I'm happy I met her cause I'd be by myself and I hate being alone I say to myself.

The rest of the day the teacher teaches us how to add and subtract polynomials.

It's a pretty easy lesson but I have a feeling it will get harder because that's how math always is.

—————