𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

After everyone finishes their work, Mr.Servell lets us have free time.

Jose moves his chair in front of Clarissa's chair again and LaMelo moves his chair in front of my desk.

I look at LaMelo for a second and he looks like he could be black and Mexican.

"Are you mixed with anything?" I asked LaMelo out of curiosity.

LaMelo nods his head yes before answering me.

"I'm black and white!" He states.

"You're not Mexican or anything?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"Melo, you're such a liar for no reason! You are just black and white!" Tracy says while typing on her phone.

"What do you mean?" LaMelos exclaims while smacking his lips. "I'm Mexican!"

Jose laughs. "No you're not Melo!"

I look at LaMelo and he laughs causing me to laugh too.

"I'm Mexican!" LaMelo says again this time with a more serious tone.

"Okay," I reply while doing my work.

"Seriously, my dick is Mexican," LaMelo states while looking me dead in the eyes.

I make a face that says 'nigga what the fuck' and LaMelo starts to die with laughter.

"Nobody heard what this dude just said?" I asked while pointing my finger at LaMelo.

Stacy shrugs her shoulders and everyone else shakes their heads no.

"We should make a group chat with all four of us so we can send the homework and classwork if we don't finish!" Jose says.

We all nod our heads yes, agreeing with Jose.

Jose passes his phone around and we all put our numbers in.

Cool, now I have the cuties number! I think to myself smiling a bit.

"That's right, nobody failin Math again!" LaMelo says.

—————
After twenty minutes, Mr. Servell gives us another lesson followed by another worksheet.

I'm the first to finish and I explain some problems to Clarissa when she asks me some questions.

"Aye, send it in the chat!" LaMelo yells to me.

I look at him and I roll my eyes.

"Are you dumb?" I asked. "You want the whole world to know?"

LaMelo shakes his head no.

"Hey can you help me with this problem?" LaMelo asked while walking up to me.

He sits in front of me and I look at him.

I look at the problem ϩ× + Ƽ = ϩ𝟙.

"You're trying to get the x by itself," I state. "So first you'd subtract five from both sides,"

LaMelo writes ϩ× + Ƽ - Ƽ = ϩ𝟙 - Ƽ onto the paper.

"Now do I combine the twenty one and five and the negative and positive five?" LaMelo asked.

I nod my head and LaMelo writes the next step on the paper.

"Don't forget that the negative and positive fives cancel out," I state. "After that, you divide by two."

I grab the pencil and I write on the paper fixing LaMelo's mistake.

𝟤𝓍/𝟤 = 𝟣𝟨/𝟤

"What does x equal?" I asked LaMelo.

"Six?" He asked.

"You askin me or tellin me?"

"I'm tellin you, six."

I look at LaMelo and I shake my head.

"What's sixteen divided by two?" I asked in shock.

LaMelo smacks his lips. "Light work, that's eight!"

"Mhm," I say before writing and boxing the answer on LaMelos paper. "So how the fuck did you manage to get six the first time?"

LaMelo shrugs his shoulder and I shake my head.

"You're a good teacher Daya...I'm coming back to you if I need help!" LaMelo grabs his paper before walking away.

__________