𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺0

The next few weeks are very...uneventful.

I mean, Jose and I go out on a few more dates but he hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend, LaMelo is...being LaMelo, and Clarissa and Tracy are still low key beefing.

Before I know it, it's the last day of summer school.

In my first period, we just watched the movie Holes.

I'm going to assume it was a cool movie but I wouldn't really know because I fell asleep on it but anyways, that's not the point.

As I'm walking to Mr.Servell's class LaMelo spots me and he walks with me.

LaMelo glances at me and then he gets this mischievous smirk on his face.

"How tall are you?" LaMelo asked.

I glance at him before replying.

"I'm 5'3..." I mumble.

"You're what?"

"5'3," I say louder this time.

"So basically 4'11?" LaMelo asked while holding in a laugh.

"I'm not 4'11, stupid!" I scoff.

"You know how tall I am?" LaMelo asked.

He waits for me to answer but I don't so he continues.

"I am 6'8!" LaMelo laughs. "You're so short!"

"You're too tall!"

We finally make it to Mr.Servell's class and I make my way to my seat.

Once the bell rings Mr. Servell starts to speak.

"So since the World Cup is going to be live right now I am going to show that!" Mr. Servell states.

He pauses before speaking again.

"I brought uno and regular playing cards so be nice children and share because sharing shows that you care!"

There are a few people to laugh at his joke but most of us stay silent.

"Everyone who wants to play uno come over here!" This kid named Victor says.

A few people get up to play uno but most stay seated watching the soccer game that is on the screen.

I pull out my phone and I text the A+ group chat.

Mᴇ who's down to play me in slap jack?!

LᴀMᴇʏᴏ don't do it, she cheats

Jᴏsᴇ👌🏾 I'm down, anything for you D! 😉

Tʀᴀᴄʏ Imma beast at that gameeeeee!

Cʟᴀʀɪssᴀ I'll watch, I don't wanna break a nail....