4

"What do you mean ,you don't know?"I shouted.
"Mr.beiber we really don't know when patient wakes up from coma, some patients take days, some months,some years and some never wakes up. It's just about luck" he replied calmly.

His words were ripping my heart. I wanted to shout at him,punch him and tell him to do anything which can wake Selena up. But before I could do any of this. Mandy asked,

"Can we see her?"
"Yes,you can. We have shifted her in other room. But be careful. If there's emergency then  press the emergency button. It's near the bed on right side of it" doctor said and walked away.

I wanted to see Selena so badly but I knew that Mandy would never allow me to see her.
I decided to take help from Alfredo.

"Fredo, I need your help" I said in low voice.
  "I know Justin, I'll talk to Mandy" he patted my shoulder.

I shot him a grateful look and sat on the chair in the hallway.After 20 minutes, Mandy came back crying, Brian was comforting her. I was waiting for Alfredo to make a move and ask her. Finally, when Mandy became a bit normal, Alfredo approached her. I hung my head low, as I didn't want to see Mandy glaring at me.

"You can see her know" Alfredo said.
"Really?" I asked desperately.
"Yeah, It wasn't easy but I have my ways, you know" he said winking.
"Thank you bro" I said.

Finally, I was about to see Selena  after 5 years. Surely, I had seen her on television and in her music videos but I never saw her in person. I opened her room's door and entered. It was a typical white hospital room but with better facilities of course.

My eyes spotted Selena. And my heart stopped for a while. She was lying in white bed with many machines attached to her body.Her pretty face was covered with an oxygen mask and her arms were clotted with many tubes. I almost couldn't recognize her. She wasn't the real Selena. Real wasn't lifeless like this. She was full of life. She always enjoyed her life fully. My heart clenched  seeing Selena like this. Right now, I could give everything to bring happy Selena back. But I couldn't, I had never felt so helpless. A stray tear fell down from my eyes. I quickly wiped it and approached her and sat on the chair beside her bed.

"Hey,Sel" I said in a whisper and took her hand in my hand, lightly rubbing her knuckles.  This reminded me of past days. Whenever, she was tired,angry or frustrated I would rub her knuckles and she would relax immediately. I hoped that this act had same effect now.

"You don't how much I miss you" he said whispering.
"These five years don't have a single night in which I didn't yearn your closeness" I said, my voice strained with tears.
"Please, wake up Sel. I can't see you like this. It's killing me. My heart can't take this damage" I said hoping that she would wake up. But she didn't budge.

I just sat there and talked to her for hours until I fell asleep.