14

Selena's PoV

My room was pitch black. Only light was coming from scented candles. As I began to walk,fully astonished,I felt flowers underneath my feet. I reached near my bed and my whole bed was covered with roses with sorry written at the centre.

I felt a pair of arm hugging my waist from behind and I shrieked.He quickly covered my mouth with his hands to suppress my shriek.

"Shh!! Its me Justin" he whispered.

I immediately relaxed and he took his hands off my mouth.

"What are you doing?! My mother will kill you if she sees you"
"That's why I am whispering"
"Look I don't want to talk with you.leave or I'll leave"
"I'm not going anywhere. I want to explain. I didn't do any wrong"
"Okay then bye" I said and walked towards door to exit but he quickly caught my wrist and pulled me against himself. I tried to get myself free but his arms were tightly wrapped around me.

" I'm sorry sel..." He said kissing my neck and It became difficult for me to control myself.

"It wasn't my fault. She came and kissed me. I was so surprised that I couldn't push her away early. I am so sorry Sel. I don't wanna lose you now. Please forgive me,Love" he said in low voice.

I looked up in his eyes and saw truth in them. This was the confirmation I needed.So without wasting any other second, I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back with more passion.

When we ran out of oxygen, we pulled away.
"I forgive you" I said smiling.
"You do?" He asked.
"Yea"

As this word left my mouth. He put me up in his arms and spun.

"Jayyyyy I'll fall,put me down!!"
"Oh baby,I love you so so so so much. And I'll never let you fall"

He said and put me down.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms on my waist.

"So, you did it for me?"
"Of course, princess. For whom else I will do this?"
"Maybe, for your some other girlfriend"
"Baby, these girls are nothing for me. You are my one and only. My love" he said laying on bed and taking me with him. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. We stayed like this almost for an hour. Just enjoying each other's presence.

"Babe?" I suddenly called him
"Yes love"
"My mother will never accept you again"
"I know princess" he sighed.

Tears began to form in my eyes. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Baby why are you crying."
"Jay I don't want to lose you again and I also don't want to give my Mom another tension"
"Love, we'll find a way"
"What way?"
"We can keep it as a secret"
"A secret?"
"Yeah, a secret. We'll act like we aren't together and we don't even talk to each other. It'll be our little secret"
"Sounds like a good idea"
"Of course, it's a bieber idea. What else did you expect?" He said smirking.
"Ain't you so full of yourself" I said pinching his nose playfully.
" Oh no,I am actually full of you" He said hovering me.
"Cheesy!"
"Only for you,babe" he said repeatedly kissing me and I just giggled. Oh, I love this guy so much.