13

Justin's PoV

This past week was a whirlwind week for me. I couldn't eat,sleep,drink or do anything without thinking about her.of course, I had tried to contact her countless times but she didn't listen to me.Alfredo was staying with her and I was kinda jealous. 'Cause he got more time to spend with her.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled.
It was Fredo.

"Hi bro"
"Oh Fredo! What ya doing here?"
"I came to talk"
"What about Selena, you left her alone?"
"No,her mother came back. She is going home"
"Oh thank GOD, Selena must be very happy"

A smile crept on my face as I imagined her happy face.

"She is,she is" he replied.
"So?"
"What happened between you and Selena?"
"Nothing bro"
"Don't.lie.to.me" he said intimidatingly.
"Hailey happened"
"What?"
"Yeah, she came and kissed me and selena saw it"
"Oh my God!"He said and I sighed.

"You need to tell her"
"I have tried many times but she doesn't listen"
"Plan something. Tell her otherwise you'll lose her again"
"I know"
"Bro listen, think about it. Get your mind cleared and then talk to her and explain the situation. I'm sure that she'll understand." He said patting my shoulder.
"Thank you Fredo! You are the best friend anyone can ask for" I said hugging him.

He just laughed and left. And I laid down again on bed and let my mind search a plan for making Selena listen me. After a good hour of search, my mind finally found the idea but for that I needed Fredo help. So I called him and explained my plan. He appreciated my plan and decided to help me.

Selena's PoV

Today was the day when I would finally return to my home. I was very happy but that little sadness that came because of Justin and Hailey was still in me and I could do nothing about it.
My mom was finally here. She told me that gracie was fine so she came to see me as she was so much worried about me. She asked me about Justin and I told her everything. She really was very angry with Justin for hurting me.

After finishing the formalities of hospital, we hopped in the car and drove to home. We both were surprised to see another car in our garage.

"Who's this?"I asked mother.
"I don't know"
"Oh"

We got out of our car and reached at the front door and there stood Fredo with flowers in his hand.

"Oh,hey Fredo"  I said excitedly and hugged him.
"Hey there Sel and Mandy"
"Come in" mother said.
"No, I got to go"
"Okay"

I and mother walked in the house with flowers in my hand.

"Mama, I'll take rest now"
"Okay baby. Love you" she said kissing my cheek.
"Love you too"

I opened my room's door and my eyes widened.