Chapter 32

Lauren's POV

In a matter of seconds I ran after her,
the chair I was sitting ended up on the floor making the biggest noise, but that was the least I could carr of now.

I grabbed her arm, while she was still halfway up the stairs, she turned around with everything on top of me, causing a meeting of our bodies, quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and leaving her close to me. Our agitated breaths mixed.

“Is it true... what you said?”I whispered, my face closer to hers.

Camila just nodded, before she lowered her face, I caught her gaze. And that chocolate color in hrr eyes gave me an unusual calm, in the precise second when my eyes focused on hers.

“Why?” I asked, with my voice failing a bit Why did you do that for me? Completely leaving our faces millimeters away

“Because maybe I care. And maybe I didn't want to leave you alone.” She said and while she spoke her breath caressed my face, leaving me numb

“I am completely willing to face this with you, if you agree, of course...” I noticed that it was difficult for her to pronounce the words, they came out slow and with caution

My heart betrayed me, giving me a wrong heartbeat. It may sound stupid, but a knot formed in my throat, the words were deep and true. I put my thumb on her cheek, making a slight affection, without losing the connection with her eyes.

“Thank you” I whispered

“Why?” she asked

“Because yoo say the right words, when I need to listen to them the most.”
I answered in a calm, low voice and with all the tenderness I could get her. Camila was embarrassed, the only one of the women I know who still blushes when she's embarrassed.

“You look so cute when you wear red...”
I praised, pressing slightly my finger on her cheek

She murmured a simple thank you and dropped her gaze to the floor.

“Is it more interesting to see the ants walking than to see me?” she said capturing her gaze with me again again

“At least the ants don't do everything to make me red.” she said

“They praise your eyes?” I asked, seeing the shock go through that sea of ​​chocolate, for which I want to dive in, like rightnow.

“It's clear that no.” she said

“That you don't, because they are a rare beauty.” I said

Camila gasped and I almost smiled at that, but I managed to restrain myself.

“You don't need to fill me with praise, just because I help you when you arrive without your basic senses...” she sais

“I'm full of compliments because I want, baby..” I touched her face, seeing her color again “I already told you that you look very pretty when you wear red, don't you?” I asked

“You said something like that already.” shw said

“That's good. So this isn't going to be such a big shock.” I said and at the end of the sentence, I sailed my lips with hers, without further delay.

As always a wave of sensations ran through my body, no matter how many people have already kissed before, with Camila everything seems to be different, everything has another flavor.

I slid my hand down the extremity on her body, to put it on her waist. My lips moved slowly, with rhythm.

Her hands then became entangled in my hair, leaving them more disheveled than normal. I felt the urge to smile when she quickly gave back to the kiss, but that is very clumsy.

I opened a path on her lips with my tongue, hers, timidly, came to meet mine, that kind of a calm kiss has never been much my type, but with Camila is not bad, on the contrary, it is wonderful.

I could feel the intensity of the kiss from my lips to the tips of my feet, a whirlwind of sensations exploded inside me, leaving me confused.

It's funny how she gets, that, with only that lip contact, I feel really alive, really useful. Ridiculous, but when I kiss her it's as if that were my goal on Earth:
Kiss Camila.

I was frustrated when she cut my goal,
she doesn't do that with people.

Her hand came to my shoulder and she moved me away delicately, then filled with a grudge that I don't know where ielt came from, she pronounced the following words.

“Go kiss Veronica.” she says and ran upstairs, leaving me confused

Camila's pov

I closed my doors' room and more annoyed with Taylor for losing the key to it agitated and with my heart beating a thousand per hour, I threw myself on the bed, breathing deeply.

My cheeks already burned with shame.

It was no news to see Lauren open the door of the room, without touching and entering, it would be.

“Can you explain to me how the hell did Veronica entered the story? Also, who the fuck is Veronica?” she gestured with her hands

“That's what you have to answer me..”

“Listen to one thing Lauren..”
I approached her, seeing our difference in size “don't use me as you do with God and with the world.” I said and snorted while I climbed on a small sofa that was out there, staying, now yes, the size of it.

“Nathalia, Veronica, the neighbor on the corner.. I'm not going to go to bed with you, forget it” that part wasn't necessary, but it was already “and I'm not an idiot who dies of love for you, you can be very pretty, but you have a void in here.”
I pointed her head “and that makes you lose many points with me..”

Yes, I revealed, in addition, the fault is hers for not stopping me, when I get up to talk I say things too much.

She stayed a quiet time, looking serious.
I got off the sofa and waited for a negative reaction from her.

Then she began to talk and I got prepared,
“in the end, the one who says what he wants to hear and what he doesn't want to... and I'm right pretty?”

I felt my face explode with the anger that rose in me for the question. I would have preferred a thousand times to explode with me.

“What's your problem?
Of all that I told you, you only got that?” I asked

“It's the only thing that can be taken advantage of.” she said

I closed my hand in a fist, furious.

“Why do you always have to be so irritating?” I asked between gritted  teeth

“Are you in your days? Taylor is like a demon those days, I never had problems.” she said

“I'm not.” I answered in a low, harsh voice.

“Hm..” she shrugged “now answer me, how do you know about Veronica?”

I screwed myself up.

“I..” bit my lip “I was passing by and I heard your conversation.”

“How many minutes did you spend hearing us?” she asked, mocking herself.