Chapter 118

Camila's POV

“I think the girl should be aware that the angel will always be with her” I said with my trembling voice “although she can't see her...”

“But the girl wants to hug her angel once more and talk to her” she answered.

“I bet the angel wants that too...” I smiled “and will do everything possible to visit the girl.”

We smiled and left the characters behind, while we exchanged a big and strong hug.

“And well, what note do I get for my imagination!?” she teased, pushing away the sad climate.

“Wow, a ten, for sure” I played with her, laughing.

“Well, I'm so creative and tender that I could marry myself” she said and pulled her hair back. I started laughing and threw a pillow at her “but Drew doesn't like competition. Just like my sister, so it's better not to be too close to each other so that the stress does not tantrum”

“I wanted to hear her throw a tantrum.
I wanted to hear her say anything...” I sighed.

“You miss that fucket very much, do not you?” I nodded “me too” she sighed deeply “but she needs to stay prey, to get her freedom, if you understand me.”

“I know...” I gave her a weak smile.

And we closed the matter.

At night, as always, is when my head has enough time to think about various nonsense. Sitting alone in the garden, watching the starry night, I wished with all my heart that Lauren was by my side.

Lauren's POV

Seeing the white ceiling of the room that looks more like a prison, I remembered the tender smile and eyes full of dreams of the most incredible girl I could meet.
I sat down, took my guitar, a notebook, a pen and began to scribble some loose phrases, while trying to fit them into some melody that can speak for itself.

Before unwinding half of the song, small tears ran down my face, forcing me to stop. I took a deep breath and saw my reflection in the mirror. The red eyes and damp face made me feel sorry for myself.

Now you're crying idiot. If you had been smart enough to drive away drugs you would not be here now. You would be at home. With her in your arms

My conscience screamed.
Throwing in my face the purest truth of all.

‘What are you doing now my love?’ I whispered, towards nothingness. Waiting to get an answer, which obviously didn't come.

I heard three knocks on the door and quickly dried my face. Bianca entered, at slow steps.

Crying again? He pulled my hair back when he came closer. I nodded.

“I don't have anyone to talk to anyone from outside?” I asked, for the fourth time this week.

“We already discussed that..” she saw me with a kind of denial

“But there must be someone” I said with a little hope “you could help me, if you wanted.”

“I'm sorry, but I can't” she shrugged
“Understand, please, it's my job...”

“I understand you” I exploded, long ago I needed to do it “it's the first time I fall in love with someone and when I finally assume it they bring me to this prison...”
I got up, exalted “now in a few days before Camila leaves and I can't even say goodbye to her” I rubbed my hands in my hair
“I'm going crazy in here, I can't stand this smell of hospital, this room without grace and most of the people here. This is worse than hell” I exaggerated “and the only person in this garbage that claims to be my friend doesn't take chances for me”