Chapter Ten

Hello everyone! I present you chapter ten. Please enjoy

"Hey ace," Luffy said happily as she picked up the phone. "Where are you?" ace asked, "At the mall with nami and everyone else. Im having lots of funSanji said he would buy me anything I wanted at the food court!" "Boy am I hungry" 

ace knew something was up his brother instincts were kicking in, he wasn't too fond of the name of Sanji 

Ace wanted to go to the mall so badly to protect his little sister but sabo of course prevented him since he didn't want unnecessary fights.

"Who's Sanji?" He asked trying to stay calm, however, that's never easy. "Just one of my friends, he's apart of our group so I met him through nami""Okay well I'll see you later then Lu" and so then he hung up and luffy left the store because she saw familiar red hair pass by.

"Tch.." Kid was annoyed that he practically got dragged to the mall by Bonney because she wanted to spend some 'quality time' with her cousin."Why am I even here in the first place?" he asked a little aggravated "Because we never spend quality time together," Bonney said extremely sarcastically while giggling"Jackass" kid mumbled, "I heard that dumbass" Bonney stated.

As they're walking Bonney notices a store for them to walk into called 'One Piece fashion' kid sighed, "Do I have to go in there" keep in mind that store is an all women's clothing store. "You either can or you can wait out here for me. What will it be?" she looked at kid with an annoyed face "I rather go home" kid said with sass

"Whatever just wait out here until I'm done." Bonney walked into the store, "tch..stupid" Kid sat down on a bench near the store and played games on his phone or texting killer. A few minutes passed and kid was getting bored so he decided to walk around a bit to see if he could find anything interesting.As he was walking he heard someone yelling, "Heyyyy!! KID!" he turned around to see none other than luffy running up to him with her signature grin. His heart started pounding. She caught up to him and gave kid a big hug. Kid could feel his face getting red, maybe as red as his hair.

He looks down at luffy, "What are you doing here?" he asked, 'God why did I have to run into her of all places' he mumbled to himself, "Did you say something" luffy asked tilting her head, "W-what no... You didn't answer my question." "Oh right, well nami asked if I wanted to tag along and that we'll go to the food court later and I could get whatever I want" Just then a loud growled came from the small-statured black haired girl. She laughed, "If you want me and you can go to the food court and I'll get you whatever" Kid offered, "REALLY?! ANYTHING!?" She said this with excitement and sparkles in her eyes. As well as some drool coming out of her mouth.

"Yes, anything" Kid commented with a smile. Luffy grabbed his hand and ran to the food court dragging him, he could feel his face getting red by the minute and feeling embarrassed. 

They got to the food court and luffy was drooling from the smell of food and meat, once both of them found a seat Luffy started getting so much and was chowing down like it was the end of the world. Kid smiled a little at the sight of luffy eating so much but was also surprised such a small girl can eat so much.

"Damn, you sure can eat" He laughed a little, however, luffy was too focused on eating to hear what he said, "What?", Kid shook his head "Nothing."She continued eating and eating and eating. Kid soon noticed they were getting looks from people, some were jaw dropped astonished by how much she's eating others had disgusted looks on their faces. Once luffy was done she thanked kid for the food, they soon left afterward, after some more walking, luffy asked kid"By the way why are you here?" Kid sighed and scratched the back of his head "I was forcefully dragged here by Bonney." "Shishishi, that's funny" luffy giggled at kid's answer. "Oh right, I almost forgot I was with nami. Well I better head back before she panics, shishishi" She smiled laughing. "Ne, you wanna walk back with me?" luffy offered.