~ Chapter Eleven ~

"You ready, Sophie?" asked Biana.

"Yeah." I responded, grabbing my wallet and yelling bye to my parents. 

As I jumped into the Vacker's car, I said hi to Della and Linh. Today we were going on a shopping trip at the Atlantis Mall. The second we got there, Biana started dragging Linh and I into the first store on her list. Yes, apparently she has a list. As Linh and I reluctantly let an ecstatic Biana drag us into the store, an amused Della walked behind us. 

When we entered the store, Biana sat us down on a bench and rushed off to grab dresses for us. After a couple minutes, Biana came back with what seemed like all of the dresses in the store. She grabbed Linh and I and I and shoved dresses into both of our arms. Biana then led us to the dressing rooms and said to try them all on. All of them? I thought, looking at the huge pile of dresses in my arms.

"Don't worry, Sophie. This is only store number one." said Biana. As I groaned, Biana each shoved Linh and I into separate dressing rooms.

"After you put one on, come out and show me." said before letting us change. Show her every one of these dresses? I thought. Something told me that this was going to be a very long day.

By lunch, we had been to ten stores and tried on what seemed like a billion dresses in each store. And even after all that work, none of us have found the "right" dress.

After fifteen more stores and several billion more dresses, we each found one to wear to homecoming. My dress was a simple red off the shoulder dress that hung just below my knees. Linh's dress was navy blue and slightly above her knees. Her dress was also had lace sleeves that went down to her wrists and beads that dotted the upper part of the dress. Biana's dress had a sweetheart neckline and reached around her knees. The dress had embellishments around the neckline and was a pretty lilac color. Even after we all found our dresses, we also had to find accessories for our hair. Linh was going to wear her hair down and curl it so that it had ringlets at the end, and Biana was going with a messy bun. I decided to wear my hair down and add a red flower clip, after twenty minutes of Biana's nagging.

When I finally went home, I plopped down on the couch and took a nice, long nap. That was exhausting. I thought, before drifting off to sleep.

Note: If you want to see their dresses, I included the images below. And if you don't want to, just scroll down. (sorry the images are huge, I didn't know how to shrink them)

Biana's dress

Sophie's dress

Sophie's dress

Linh's dress