EIGHT

A/N: First thank you for reading! Second I know this is Chris Evans Fanfic but I had to use a pic of Chace Crawford because he's so adorable. I love him. So...sorry not sorry.   :)

Early Sunday afternoon Livie headed over towards the dock. She had stayed at Chris's hotel till almost 3 am. He had tried to convince her to stay the night, so she wouldn't have to travel to the upper east side at 3 am but she told him if she stayed neither of them would get any sleep and he had an early flight to catch.

Once home she instantly fell asleep. She slept right through her phone ringing off the hook (courtesy of Jade) and Chris's text that he had thankfully made his flight. When she finally rolled out of bed at 11:30 Dex had texted her saying they were going out on the boat and to be at the docks by 1. That didn't give her much time, so she threw on her bathing suit, a pair of cut off jean shorts and a white t-shirt that loosely hung from one shoulder. She had bags under her eyes from her late night so she grabbed her favorite sunglasses and a floppy straw brimmed hat before rushing out the door.

She walked up the dock towards her brothers' boat and could see Chace and Dex working on the boat getting it ready to go back out into the water. Her eyes settled on Chace who was sans shirt showing off his deep golden tan. His swim trucks hung low on his hips and when he turned and saw her his blue eyes lit up. Her heart sunk because she knew what he wanted. And looking at him right now it was hard to not lust after him. She knew not only was he perfect to look at, amazing in bed, but that he also had a good heart.

"Hey." He grinned. "What happened to you last night?" He asked as she stepped carefully onto the boat.

"Oh I uh...." Livie wasn't sure what to say.

"JJ said you were in Brooklyn or something."

"I was. I was-" She was cut off by Dex's loud mouth and she couldn't praise his timing enough.

"BROOKLYN!" Dex laughed as he playfully shoved Livie. "What made you go over the bridge?"

"I told you I was with some friends." Livie adjusted her sunglasses trying to sound casual.

"What friends?" Dex wanted to know.

"Work friends. I do have other friends." She insisted.

"Well I missed you last night." Chace smiled.

"Thanks." Livie replied softly.

"Hey!!" Jade's voice carried down the dock.

Livie spun around. "JJ!" She squealed.

"Brooklyn!" Jade cracked up laughing.

"OK, you guys do not have to call me Brooklyn. Seriously it was one time." Livie grumbled.

"Where's Seb?" Dex asked Jade.

"Should I know?" Jade raised an eyebrow, "It wasn't my turn to watch him."

"You mean to tell me you went out last night on this boat with just the guys?" Livie questioned her best friend.

"I did. I was brave." She shrugged.

"Did I hear someone say they were looking for me?" Sebastian called as he made his way down the dock towards the boat.

"Just Livie." Jade smiled sarcastically.

"Is that so?" Seb climbed on the boat and threw his arm around Livie.

"Just waiting on the final member of your little boy band here so we can get moving." She teased.