TWENTY ONE

A/N:  Y'all I feel like this is just....not good lol. If you're reading and stuck with me this far I hope you'll continue to do so. I hope it gets better...... lol

The look in Chris's eyes as he navigated his way towards her and Chace through the crowd caused Livie to feel suddenly sober.

"Chris!" Uh-oh her voice slurred, so much for feeling sober.

"What's going on here?" Chris narrowed his eyes looking back and forth between Livie and Chace.

"Nothing, we're just dancing." She shrugged it off.

"Looks like a little more than just dancing." Chris tilted his head waiting for an explanation.

"What are you mad for?" Livie demanded to know, "You're not even supposed to be here."

"I wanted to surprise you. How much have you had to drink?" Chris looked down at the beer in her hand.

"Just a few Dad." She rolled her eyes and then laughed hysterically.

"This your idea?" Chris spat at Chace.

"No man." Chace shook his head innocently. "We really were just dancing."

"Somehow I don't believe that."

"Are you accusing me of something?" Livie stumbled back a little. Chace grabbed her elbow to steady her.

"No. Nothing. Looks like Chace has this taken care of."

"Yes he does!" Livie turned back to Chace and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Liv." Chace warned her with a shake of his head. "You are drunk. Go talk to him."

"I don't want to talk to him. He blew me off. I want to dance! Come on Chace dance with me." She whined as an upbeat Shawn Mendes song came on.

Chace debated for a moment but knew Livie wouldn't go talk to Chris whether he danced with her or not so he gave in and stayed on the dance floor.

Chris could not believe what he walked in on. His eyes searched the crowd until he found Seb and he stalked his way over.

"Christopher!!" Seb hooted. "What's going on man!" He slapped him playfully on the back.

"Hey." Chris replied.

"Whoa! What's wrong with you?"

"Chace and Livie." He nodded over to where the 2 were still dancing together.

Seb frowned. "Does she know you're here?"

Chris nodded, "Does that matter? Does she frequently hang all over Chace when I'm not around?" He asked his eyes blazing.

"No, that's not what I meant...." Seb sighed not wanting to be in the middle of this. But seeing 2 of his best friends fight over who he considered his little sister wasn't exactly what he wanted either so he pushed his way through the dance floor over to Livie and Chace.

"Hey you two want to cool it?" Seb asked.

"Cool what?" Livie wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes.

"You're drunk and you're being a bitch." Seb said through gritted teeth to Livie.

"Hey!" Livie pretended to be hurt but then laughed. "Oh I see you're here for Chris." She looked over Seb's shoulder where Chris had his back to them ordering a drink from the bar.

"Why are you dancing with Chace if Chris is here?"

"I can't hear you." Livie pointed towards the speakers before pulling Chace to the opposite side of the dance floor laughing as she went.