Epilogue

One Year Later

Standing in a gazebo covered in twinkling lights Livie smiled widely at Chris standing across from her. 'I love you' he mouthed to her. Livie smiled turning her attention back to the minister in front of her and Chris.

"For as much as Chris and Livie have consented together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, by the authority committed unto me, I declare that
Chris and Livie are now husband and wife, according to the law of the State of Nevada.
I pronounce you husband and wife.
You may now seal your promise with a kiss to your lovely bride.
And now I present unto you Mr. and Mrs. Evans."

Livie squealed in delight turning to her maid of honor JJ. Chris grinned at Sebastian who was of course his best man. In a little chapel in Las Vegas Chris and Livie had made it official with a handful of friends and family. They of course would have to have something back in Boston where everyone could attend but when Chris had proposed neither of them wanted to wait another moment. Hours later they were on a flight to Vegas to make it official.

Their entire relationship had been a whirlwind, they had gone through ups and downs and came out stronger each time on the other side.

"So Mrs. Evans," Chris wrapped his arms around Livie's waist, "What do you want to do now?"

"It doesn't matter." Livie said sincerely with a shrug, "As long as I'm with you I'm happy." She lifted her mouth to his for a long satisfying kiss.

"Me and you." Chris said against her mouth.

"Me and you."