The Prophecy

(Brielle)

I woke up and yawned. My digital clock read 9:12. Crap! My shift starts at 9:45. I jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself. I put on an outfit of a silver shiny leotard and put navy blue sweat shorts on over that. I slipped on some sneakers and went down the hall for breakfast.

My roommate, Nariah, was already at the table, eating a bowl of Frosted flakes. I poured some 'Froot Loops' and milk into a bowl and sat next to her.

"Morning Bri," Nariah greeted, "You slept in again," Nariah tutted.

"Good morning to you too," I replied. "Why aren't you at the office?" I asked. Nariah was an architect. I was a gymnastics coach. I owned a gymnastics gym a few blocks down the street of Ninjago City, where we lived.

"Oh, I have a day off today," Nariah said simply. Her black hair was loose and shiny.

"Nice," I replied. "Well, See ya!" I called. I put my strawberry blonde air in a bun, grabbed my phone, and headed down the the parking garage of our apartment building.

Later on in my black Chevrolet Odyssey, I focused my blue eyes on the road. I glanced at my freckled face in the mirror and wiped the milk mustache I had off of my upper lip. Pulling into the gym, I walked inside, ready to start the day.

(Kai)

On the Destiny's Bounty, the rest of the team were still asleep. I was the only one up, maybe besides Sensei Wu. I stood on the bow of the ship, looking out into the horizon. It was late, around 9:45 am, but the air still had a morning chill. I used a bit of my fire to warm myself up.

But then Nya came running out, still in her pajamas. A robe was wrapped around her.

"Kai!" She called. "Sensei needs you in his meditation room! He has seen a prophecy!"

I followed Nya into the room. Lloyd, Jay, Cole, and Zane were there too, also still in their pajamas. "What is it Sensei?" I asked.

"I have seen another Prophecy, about a new ninja. She is the silver ninja, and you must find her. She has a great destiny ahead of her," Sensei explained.

"Wait, she?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes, the silver ninja will be female," Sensei continued.

"But, Sensei, how will we know where to look for this girl?" Zane wondered aloud.

"The prophecy gave me her address, she lives here in Ninjago city." Sensei handed Cole a slip of paper. I thought that it was a bit odd that the spirits had given Sensei Wu the new ninja's direct address. 

"Uh, thanks. How soon to we need to find her?" Cole questioned.

"As soon as possible," Sensei further explained, "You should start your search after breakfast," Sensei got up and headed towards the kitchen.

After a fine breakfast of Zane's pancakes, we headed off to the city to start searching for the Silver Ninja.