Ninjas at Gymnastics

(Nariah)

I was sitting on the couch, watching T.V, when the doorbell rang.

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes, "Who could that be?"

I trudged over to the door and opened it. Standing there, were four guys in ninja suits. "What do you want?" I asked. "The jammy convention is down the hall," I smirked at my own failed joke.

"Um, we are ninjas, and, we are looking for, um, what did Sensei say her name was?" The red one said to the guy in blue.

"Um, I think it was like, Brianna or something," The guy in blue replied.

"I thought it was Elle!" One in white added.

I was guessing they were looking for Brielle. "You mean Brielle? She's at her gymnastics gym teaching inflexible people to be flexible," I explained tiredly.

"Thanks," one in black said. then they left.

That was weird. I closed the door and went back to my show.

(Brielle)

"Okay, now touch those toes!" I said cheerily to my current class of six year olds. It was only 12:30, but the gym already reeked of feet.

The little girls extended their arms but most could only get up to their ankles. My head was on the floor and my fingers were brushing my heels. I was flexible.

Soon, the class was over. Man, was I hungry. I went up to my office and had lunch.

I heard the bell on the door ring. I got up and went down.

Standing there were four guys  in ninja suits. "Um, I don't think you'll be able to do gymnastics in that," I smiled.

"She seems a lot nicer than her roommate," One in blue whispered.

"Oh, so you've met Nariah!" I said. "Yeah, she has an attitude all right."

"Uh, yeah, we need you to come with us to our ship," One in red said.

"Um, who are you guys exactly?" I questioned, skeptical.

"Oh!" One in white said. "I am Zane. The red Ninja Is Kai, The blue one is Jay, and the black one is Cole. We are the ninja, whom protect Ninjago from evil." he explained.

"Oh, uh, okay... why exactly do you need me?" I asked.

"Er.. we'll explain on the way," the one named Cole mumbled.

So, I put on my sneakers, grabbed my sweatshirt, my phone, and flipped the sign on the door to CLOSED.

And we headed off to the ninja's ship, although I was a bit hesitant.