Annoying Roommate

After the discussion, Wheein and Hwasa went to their room.

“I am going to take a shower, please don’t mess up anything till I come back” Solar warned Moonbyul not to make any mess.
“Does that mean I can mess things up after you come out of the shower?” Moonbyul smiled cockily.

“No, you know what I mean.” Solar glared Moonbyul and honestly Moonbyul was scared at the sudden anger of Solar.
“Okay fine.”

The first sight Solar sees after coming out of the shower is Moonbyul trying to fix the lamp she broke accidentally while practicing her dance moves.
Solar giggled at scared Moonbyul and how she was trying to fix it.

Moonbyul jumped when she heard Solar. “I swear I did not do it intentionally. I was just trying to practice and my hand –“
“It’s okay. I know you did not do it on purpose.” Solar smiled.

Actually Moonbyul was looking like a child who was scared of getting scolding by her parents. She looked so cute that Solar could not scold Moonbyul even if she wanted to.

Moonbyul sighed in relief. They both smiled at each other.

Just when Solar thought Moonbyul is not that annoying, the girl turned on her speakers so loud that Solar could not hear her own thoughts. She asked Moonbyul to lower the volume but she did exactly opposite.

“And I thought you are nice for a second.”
Moonbyul laughed at Solar’s expressions and this is the moment Moonbyul realized she likes annoying Solar.

Solar went to sleep by covering both her ears with her pillows. Moonbyul continued her practice until midnight with her high volume speakers.

-----

“For the sake of God will you wake up?” Solar tried to drag Moonbyul out of the bed.
“Nooo” Moonbyul replied still her eyes were shut.

“This is the reason you are always late. It’s 8 and we have a meeting in 30 minutes. Now get your ass up or I will ask them to replace you with some other trainee” Solar was getting furious.
“Remind me why did I agree to share a room with you?” 
“Get up, NOW.”
“Yes ma’am.” Moonbyul got up from her bed and began to get ready for the meeting.

“I like Mamamoo. We also thought about Wah Wah girls. What do you think? The choice is up to you.” The manager said. All of them were sitting in meeting room.

Girls were given a choice between Mamamoo and Wah Wah girls. 

They chose Mamamoo.

“Mamamoo it is.” Solar said with nothing but happiness in her voice.
“Mamamoo” each of them repeated after Solar. They were one step closer to their dream.

“Okay Mamamoo, we have thought about the leader too. We think Solar would be an excellent leader for the group. She is the eldest as well as she has that leader quality. Are you all okay with that?”

The girls talked amongst themselves and agreed that Solar should be the leader of the group.

Solar was happy as well as scared. Being the leader is a responsibility. She was the youngest in her family so she did not know how to take care of the younger ones. Little did she know that she will be the best leader ever.