Not good for you.

*Solar POV*

"Jae-Sung was right. I should have not trusted you." I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Moonbyul asked.

I was not in my mind. I was angry at Byul for trying to make a move.

"I thought you would never try to hurt me but look, a few minutes ago you were trying to kiss me. I trusted you Byulah" I looked at her but she was looking at the floor.

"I thought you respected my feelings as a friend and I trusted that you would never cross the line"

"I'm sorry is all I can say unnie. But you didn't stop me either." Moonbyul said with a questioning tone.

"That's because..." I could not think of an answer. Why didn't I stop her?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "That's not the point. YOU tried to kiss me. I said while pointing a finger at Byul.

"We have just debuted. Do you know what impact your feelings could have on us as a group?"

Moonbyul stood there in silence.

"If people find out that you like girls then your carrier will be over before starting. Our carrier will be affected too."

I yelled at her but soon my anger vanished when I saw Moonbyul streaming tears in front of me.

I felt the need to comfort her and moved towards her. I held her arm "Byulah" I said with a worried tone.

She removed my hand away from her and moved back. She didn't want me to touch her, which is understandable.

"You are right unnie. I get it. I was wrong for having feelings. I forgot that idols are not humans they cannot have feelings. I am so sorry. It won't happen again"

She left my room while wiping her tears. I wanted to follow her and explain but I don't think she is in the state of listening to me so I let her be. It hurts to see her cry but I hope she understands that it's for her good.

I lay down in my bed thinking about everything that happened.

*Flashback*

"Yongsunah, I'm sorry. Please listen to me once." Jae-Sung said.

I was angry at him for his behavior. I was not going to forgive him but he was begging for a chance.

"Last night, it wasn't me, it was the alcohol that made me do such horrible things. I am not like this I swear. Meet me at the café today, I will explain you everything." He said with a pout and teary eyes.

I couldn't see him like this so I gave him a hug and decided to give him a chance. We planned meet at the café.

As I entered the café, I saw him waiting for me. I went over and took the seat in front of him.

"You look beautiful Yong-"

"Get to the point. Why did you call me here?" I said

"Oh right, yeah so I wanted to share a part of me that I haven't shared with anyone." He said.

His eyed filled with tears as he spoke the following words.

"I was in highschool when my parents got divorced. I had a very rough childhood. My parents fought a lot. I started drinking when I was in highschool. It made me feel better. I drank to forget the pain and since then got addicted."

I felt guilty for judging him. "I'm sorry oppa, I didn't know that." I said.

"It's okay, how were you supposed to know? I know I did wrong and I promise I won't do that again. Let me make it up to by taking you to the park." He smiled through tears.

"It's a date then" I smiled.

We went to the park, he got some ice cream for me and now we are sitting on a bench.

He flattered me a lot which made me eventually forgive him.

He took my hand in his' and we sat there peacefully for sometime until my phone started ringing. It was Byul. I had totally forgotten about the practice.

I was about to pick her call when Jae-Sung said "oh it's your _close_ bestfriend"

I looked at him with a 'what do you mean by that' expression.

I put my phone on silent mode and decided to call her later.

"You both are too close to now a days" he said with an annoyed face which confused me and scared me at the same time.

"Oh c'mon anyone could see she likes you" he said

I was shook, I didn't expect this at all.
"What- I mean what makes you think so?" I asked with all my courage.

"I saw you two together outside out company when you weren't receiving my calls. She was buying you flowers. Even today when we hugged in the cafeteria, she was looking at us like she was jealous."

"But that doesn't mean she likes me" I tried to cover up.

"Who are you kidding? I have been her friend for a long time to understand she likes girls. It isn't wrong though. But think about it Yongsunah, you guys have just debuted. You career is staring and if people find out about you two, it will be over for you as a group."

*Flashback end*

_If people find out about you two, it will be over for you as a group_ kept repeating in my mind.

Tomorrow is a big day, I hope she doesn't screw it up.

-----------

Hello. Thank you for reading. I am thankful to each and every one of you. I tried writing 'POV' I hope it is okay. Also thanks to dimple14z for the best advices. I know this story has been sad till now (I never intended it to be this sad lol) but next chapter is going to be lighter. Thank you. Stay healthy everyone, take care ❤️