The First Concert

It has been a couple of weeks since Moonbyul decided to move and to be true, she is failing miserably.

Everything Solar does makes her fall hard. She cannot keep her hands off of Solar and tries to come close to her. Solar and Moonbyul are already touchy. Moonbyul runs and hides behind Solar when she is embarrassed. Solar gives her comfort and soothes her.

They had debuted on 19th June with single Mr. Ambigous and it was a huge success for them. Even though they belong to not so rich company, their talent made them famous. Some critics stated that Mamamoo's debut was one of the best debuts of 2014. They were gaining more and more fans.

They were scheduled to perform their EP Hello at guerrilla concert. This was their first concert ever. Though they had performed pre-debut song Peppermint Chocolate with K.will and VIXX's Ravi but this time it was only them. They were very nervous.

They were in their car on the way to the concert place. Solar and Wheein were sitting in the back seat, Hwasa and Moonbyul were in the middle two seats, and their manager was in the passenger seat.
The ride was silent and when they got off the car, they were very nervous as well as excited.

They were backstage getting touch up. Before going on the stage, the four of them held each other's hands tightly and hugged each other. They wished each other best and went on the stage.

The audience cheered loudly as Mamamoo came on the stage. When got on stage, hey saw a few thousand people in the Hongik University. They have never performed in front of so many people.
They did their best to keep the audience involved.

At first, they were shy but as the concert progressed, they got comfortable and interacted with the audience. The audience seemed to enjoy the concert. They performed all the songs from their EP and did a few covers too.

The concert went well. They said goodbye to the people in the audience. They went backstage to see their team bring a cake in the success of their first concert. Their manager congratulated them told how proud he was of them.

Their first concert was a success. After the concert, they also got an offer for a soundtrack of a Korean drama. This was the beginning of Mamamoo.