What's wrong with her?

*Solar POV*

I heard my phone alarm ring and started to search it with my closed eyes. I managed to grab the phone and opened one eye to look at the time. - 8:30 AM - I was wide awake now.

I was going to be late for today's meeting with CEO if I didn't hurry. I rushed and managed to get in time to the practice room. Thankfully the CEO hasn't arrived.

I was so worried about being on time that I had totally forgotten about what happened yesterday and when I saw Moonbyul, it hit me. Suddenly I started worrying about how I am going to talk to her.

I was snapped out of thought when Moonbyul came and grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

"What took you so long unnie? You know today is an important day. I called you many times but you didn't answer"

I was surprised. Why is she acting like this? Does she not remember anything about yesterday?

"Unnie!" Hwasa said loudly to catch my attention.

"Are you okay? Are you worried that we will make mistake? Don't worry. Byulie unnie came early and helped us with the practice"

I looked at Byul and she gave me a smile. She was acting as if nothing happened. I gave her a smile but why is she doing this? I expected her to be mad at me.

We continued our practice till the CEO arrived.

"Okay guys, we can do this." "Fighting" we all said together and went on to stand in our positions. We were doing pretty well until Moonbyul started rapping and the memory of last night flashed in front of my eyes. The way she held my hand, the way she looked into my eyes, our faces were so close. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't stopped her.

"Solar...? Kim Yongsun? I heard the CEO call out my name.
I looked at him and I was brought to reality. I messed up the choreography, again.

"Is something wrong? Please focus." He said with a loud voice and then he looked at our manager.
"Do you think they are ready for the competition? They can't even get a simple choreo right?

"I am sorry sir, they are usually perfect, and you know it too. I don't know what happened today. Please let me talk to them, give us a chance." Our manager was trying hard to convince the CEO. It made me more upset.

"Fine, I've already given you two chances for this performance but I'll give another just because you are Mamamoo and I hope you don't disappoint me." Then he looked at me and said "I know you can do this Solar, I have faith in this group."

I apologized and thanked him for the opportunity. He rescheduled the meeting and asked us to be prepared by tonight. He also had some announcement, he didn't sound very happy about it so I knew I have to be perfect tonight.

The CEO left and I looked at our manager. "Solar, can I see you in my office?" Boy I was in trouble I thought to myself. I followed him to his office and he lectured me for almost an hour. I was serious in the beginning but it got boring by the end. I'm just glad I made it out without dozing off. I would have earned myself a little more lecture.

I went back to the practice room and the girls were still sitting there waiting for me. They seemed worried.

"Oh you're back" they hurried towards me. I assured them I was fine. We got back to practice but I was not in the mood. I was mad at myself for messing up everything.

"I don't think I can continue practice, I need some fresh air. I am also hungry." I said.

"Honestly even I don't think I can work under pressure. Let's go out all of us to eat." Hwasa said excitedly.

"Let's go-" Wheein joined too.

"I am not hungry, you all go ahead, I will practice some more." Moonbyul said with a cold tone. I don't understand this girl. What happened to her now?

"Ya unnie, don't be so workaholic. C'mon" Wheein whined.

But Moonbyul insisted she wanted to practice so Wheein decided to stay back with her and Hwasa came along with me the café.