Trying to move on

Solar felt an intense headache when she woke up.  It took her few minutes to realize where she was and why was still in her yesterday’s party clothes.

She rubbed her forehead to get rid of the pain. She started getting all the flashbacks of the night and she remembered how she embarrassed herself in front of Jae-Sung.

She then remembered about Moonbyul, Solar decided to go check on Byul. Solar got up and did her morning routine and went to see Byul.

She banged the door thrice but there was no response from Moonbyul. She about to leave when she heard a voice say “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Yongsun.” Solar opened the door when she heard Byul say come in unnie.
Moonbyul was still in her bed and it looked like she just woke up.

“How are you feeling now?” Solar walked towards Moonbyul’s bed to sit down.
“A lot better” Moonbyul gave a genuine smile to Solar.

Solar saw a book lying on the floor near Byul’s bed. She picked it up and asked “What book is this?”
Moonbyul quickly snatched the book from Solar’s hand. “It is my diary.”

“Really? I thought we all know everything about each other so what are you hiding Moonbyul-si?”
Solar said teasing Moonbyul and Byul was just glad that Solar did not open the diary and read.

Moonbyul had started writing a diary since the girl got their rooms. She wrote everything in the diary. It was like talking to a friend. Though Hwasa and Wheein knew about Moonbyul’s feelings for Solar but she could not tell them every single detail. Every night, Byul used to write about her day to keep it as memory.

“Yes unnie you know everything but still is a personal dairy, right?”
“Yeah, yeah whatever.” Solar just shrugged and said “Okay now get up you lazy ass, I knew you would be still in bed so I made us some breakfast. Let’s have it together.”
Byul and Solar had their breakfast and also discussed about their schedule.

After the breakfast Solar left Moonbyul in her room to get ready. She was walking down the hallway and her eyes landed on Jae-Sung. All the embarrassing moments flashed in front of her eyes as she saw him approaching her.

“Hey Solar, I hope you are okay now. Yesterday you were not in your senses” He just laughed and Solar turned into a red tomato.

“Um yea I am sorry about yesterday. My members have warned me about my alcohol tolerance still I drank.”
“It is totally fine, in fact I thought you were cute.” He took pauses while saying this sentence. The response from Solar was nothing but blush. He took it as a good sign as asked her for her number.

“Do you think maybe I could take you out for a dinner someday?” He was positive that Solar also liked him. “Sure” She replied with a smile.

They both talked for a while and went on their ways.

----

“Unnie c’mon, we still have to practice for the radio show.” Wheein tried to call Solar for practice but she had her head in her phone since past few hours.

“Who are you talking to that’s been keeping ‘The Kim Yongsun’ away from the practice. Usually it is you who is behind our asses to work hard” Hwasa said eyeing Solar.

“Okay guys, I have to tell you something.” All four girls were sitting on the floor in a circle with their legs crossed. Solar whispered “Promise you won’t tell anyone?”

“We promise unnie, tell us already.” Hwasa was losing her patience.
Solar leaned and said “You all know Park Jae-Sung? We are talking to each other. He likes me, I think even I like him”

The girls were shook. None of them uttered a word until Solar became worried and asked them to say something.

Moonbyul broke the silence and said “Jae-Sung oppa is very sweet person, I am very happy for you unnie. I wish happiness for you both.” Moonbyul was smiling while saying this but her heart was shattered into pieces.

Solar’s phone was ringing so she went to get the call. Wheein and Hwasa moved closer to Byul and asked if she was okay. They were happy Solar but could not see Moonbyul suffering.

Solar said she got a call from the manager and he has called Solar to discuss some important work. As soon as she went out of the practice room, Hwasa hugged Moonbyul and started tearing up.

“I am so sorry unnie. I shouldn’t have said what I said yesterday. I know you love her and seeing your love with someone else is not easy. I am so stupid”

Moonbyul hugged her even tighter. After letting go, she wiped Hwasa’s tears and said “Shhh its okay. I am the who should be sorry. I am sorry for my behavior. I thought about what you said yesterday. After thinking a lot, I have decided that I will try to control my feelings and let her go. She is happy with Jae-Sung oppa and all I want is to see her happy.”

Wheein hugged Byul and said “I am so proud of you unnie. Very few people in the world are this strong to see their love with someone else and give best wishes. If you need anything, we are always here for you. We will help you move on”

---

I will try my best to update often.  I recently got a job and hardly get time to write.

I started to write this for fun but I'm serious about it now. I will surely finish this.

Also, do you have suggestions or opinions? I will try to use it in the fic. Like, do you guys think the story is going slow or anything?

Thank you for reading xoxo
Have a great day! :)