Rekindle

*Solar POV*

Hwasa and I sat at our usual spot. The waiter, who knew us already, brought our usual sandwich and coke.

"Unnie, is something bothering you? You seem lost, you are not usually like this." She said while taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Well yes, there is something. I don't know how to tell you or should I even tell you"

I was confused. Should I tell her? We are close but I didn't want to bother her with my worries. I am the type of person who tries to solve the problem by myself. But this situation was too complicated and I couldn't handle this on my own.

I trusted Hwasa but wouldn't I be outing Moonbyul I told her? I decided to tell her without saying any names.

She looked at me said "You can trust me unnie. Maybe I can help, you never know. But it's fine if you don't want to talk-"

"So the thing is" I wanted to talk about it and she was the one I trusted.

"Actually... There is someone who likes me. Not Jae-Sung. Mmm.. there is a girl... she is my close friend. I mean my school friend and"

I looked over to see her reaction. She just nodded her head while sipping her drink. I expected her to choke on her coke but she was cool about it.

It made me feel at ease and I went ahead explained the situation without mentioning Moonbyul.

After listening to everything, she looked up to me and said

"I think you should go with the flow. You said she is your good friend right? You don't want to lose her so don't leave her in this situation alone. I'm sure Byulie unnie will move on soon. She seemed fine this morning"

I choked on my coke.

"Byulie? You mean our Moonbyul? Huh.. why would she have a crush on me? It's my school-"

She looked at me and giggled "I know Byul unnie likes you."

"What? How?" I was surprised.

"Half of the world knows she likes you, we aren't blind." She laughed

"She confessed to you when all four were drinking. You were too drunk to remember it. Wheein and I were shocked in the beginning but we three talked about it the next morning.

"Oh my God, Wheein knows it too? Am I the only one who didn't know?"

"I guess. But can you blame Byulie unnie? I mean look at you. You're hot"
She said in a flirty way.

"But not as much as you" I winked.

"Unnie~" she didn't have anything to say. Haha I caught her off guard.

I'm glad I talked about it. She gave me some more advice. I hope this works and we both lose our friendship. We both finished our coffee and sandwich and headed back to the company.

----

*Wheein POV*

"Yaa unnie if you just wanted to scroll through your phone then why did you stay back?" I was bored because all Byul unnie did was look at her phone since Hwasa and unnie went out.

"I'm sorry Wheeinah, I just didn't want to be around her."

"Why? Did something happen again?" I was confused. Byulie unnie seemed normal in the morning.

"Yes, I almost kissed her"

I was shocked. She proceeded to tell me everything that had happened after the party which Yongsun unnie attended.