• I Love You Just the Way You Are •

Later on that evening, Mick enters the bedroom where Linda is already chilling by herself.
He gets undressed before sliding underneath the bed covers to snuggle up to his beloved wife, to spoon her. They snuggle into each other and Mick kisses the side of her head as Linda takes Micks arms tighter around her. They lay there in silence, enjoying each other's company and their warmth before Mick breaks the silence.
"What you thinking about L?" It's unusual for his wife to be so quiet.
"Nothing much." Linda says as her voice begins to break, in emotion.
Mick knew exactly what was bothering her but restrained from mentioning it as he knew that would only upset her.
"Okay well let's just get our nuts down yeah, get some rest okay."
"Yeah."
Linda says as she turns over to face him,
"I love you Mick Carter... a lot." Linda says as she puts her fingers through his beard.
"I love you... too." Mick replies.
They proceed to intertwine their arms around each other tightly before placing a kiss on each other's lips.
"You're not tired are you?" Mick exclaims
Linda whispers saucily "Nope, I've got a taste for it now."
"Same, I hope you're wearing something naughty under there."
"Why don't you see for yourself?"
Mick saucily grabs her pj top at the base as Linda raises her arms, he then takes it off and tosses it aside.
"Well won't be needing that will we." Linda saucily still stares at Mick, "lick me while you're down there."
Mick pouts before licking and preparing his lips and he tosses the covers over his head and makes his way down her body placing kisses on her tummy which he always made remarks about, telling Linda that they were beautiful, her scars, and that they are a sign of a true fighter. Every time Mick did this it made her feel a sense of  empowerment every time, and that's why Linda treasures her husband so very much. Linda knew it was exactly what he was doing at this moment in time, resulting in a beaming smile on her face.
As he starts to heat up down there he places both hands on the top waistband of her pajama shorts and slides them down her bent legs, followed by her lace knickers.
A few years ago that'd be the last thing Linda would allow Mick to do, she'd squirm at the thought. Again Mick is so proud of how far Linda's come in terms of letting Mick touch her again, something which Mick thought may not happen again for a very long time.
As soon as Mick's done he then wiggles himself back up to the top to rejoin Linda who was smiling.
"Sorry baby I forgot didn't I, I got distracted and it was bloody boiling under there I'll tell you that now." Mick says as Linda smiles
"It's alright you can do that later can't you." Linda full well knew what Mick had got distracted by.
"I just, you know I can't pass your beautiful scars without kissing them."
"I know, I know you can't." they both pause and smile at each other for a split second.
"And I know you don't always see them like that but I do, they're a sign of how strong and brave my courageous wife was... my Wonder Woman." Mick says as he continuously strokes her hair looking in awe at her which melts Linda, it always does.
"I can put that crown on your head again you know."
"Nah I'm alright thanks." Mick says as he begins to ruffle up the duvet which Linda follows as the
covers eventually hide them.
"Come on superman show me your moves." Linda giggles
"Oi you know how stretchy I can be since we've visited leaf with the leaflet a few times."
"If you say so Mick Carter."
The covers start to move more vigorously.
"Look see where I can get my leg to babe." Linda giggles more and more
"Go easy you, save that till the home stretch we've only just begun."
"I think we should sack that off and head straight for the roof."
Their legs are soon intertwined, Mick whispers in Linda's ear "are you in need of some thirst"
"Ooo yes my favourite one, then you can fuck me sideways." moans Linda.

12 minutes pass and they are now at the top of the covers embracing each other after their high sexual excursions, with Linda's knickers on Mick's head, Mick unaware.
"Err Mick have you noticed something."
"Noticed how flexible I am yes did you see me..."
"Yeah that also but erm.."
"Notice what...?"
"No nevermind let's just get to sleep ey?"
Linda decides to leave her knickers on his head.
Mick looks puzzled before saying "well I noticed that I think I love you more than I did 16 minutes ago,"
"More like 12", chuckles Linda as Mick unwraps her into a cuddle and they soon drift off.