• A Very Kinky Morning •

It's the morning after THE night before and Mick and Linda are still incredibly aroused, both feeling kinky as Mick begins to make her a full English breakfast.

"How many sausages do you want baby."
"Oooo normally there's only one I feast my eyes on but I'll have two today."
"Oh you naughty mare you."
"You did things to me last night that I just can't get out of my head." Lind exclaims.
"Oh you approved of my performance then?"
"Oh most definitely." Linda exclaims before saucily taking a sip of her orange juice.
"I mean don't get me wrong our sex is always yano, top notch but last night, corrr, the props, the outfits, the setting you know it gave it a something extra." Mick explains.
"Agreed, anyways how are my eggs doing, I'm getting peckish?"
"Not quite they're still a bit jiggly."
Linda smiles.
"I thought that's how you liked em Mick?"
Mick whips his head around to look at Linda who is preparing her tongue.
Mick pouts still knowing how aroused Linda was. "Roll your tongue back in you." Mick denotes.
"I'm sorry but I just can't help but admire my husbands beautiful backside."
Mick smiles as he continues to attend to the food frying, he loves her flirty behaviour.
"I bet you're disappointed I don't have just the apron on really, you love a bit of naked chef." Mick says attending to the eggs.
"That is quite a let down I'm not gonna lie to you, I can wait I guess, not much longer though mind."
"Patience my sweet princess."

Linda smiles and giggles at his husband.
Mick proceeds to finish up the food and plates it up placing it on the mats on the tables.
He then attends to the drinks and queries Linda as she watches on.

"I'll stir up the milk well don't worry baby."
"As long as you don't miss the cup and dribble it down the sides."
"Me miss? I think you know how accurate I am."
"I'll give you that." Linda bites her lip
"Good, thank you." Mick says in acceptance and a smug attitude.
"Make sure you spoon it good baby, that's a key to any girls heart, especially mine."
"Oh yes I know how much you love them baby, here ya go." Mick says as he places her tea on the coaster followed by his cuppa.

Mick and Linda are now both sat adjacent to each other round the breakfast table with their breakfasts and continue to sexuallly tease each other. With Linda saucily eating and sucking the sausages, eyeing up Mick in the process before Mick jiggles the eggs with the back of his fork and eyes up her boobs.
...

After they finish their continuous flirting over their breakfast they eventually head downstairs to prepare the pub for opening. Mick insists they need to open up very soon while Linda the saucy minx that she is, is still after some sexual action.

"Gosh you saucy..."
Mick momentarily eyes up Linda
"... you're gonna have to drop this by the time we're serving punters." Mick interrupts
"What if I can't Mick, what you gonna do?"
"You know what I'll do... "
"ooo... don't you start teasing me Mick Carter."
Linda shimmies her boobs at Mick.
"I love that sound of that, what about a little taster now?" Linda insists
"Go get them glasses you."
Linda huffs "Ugh you're so demanding I love it." Mick slaps her bum as she walks off. "Get outta here you, before I get a hard on."
Linda whips her head round and uses her hand as a claw arousing Mick further "oooo."

He continues to unpack the beers on the counter. Just as he thinks Linda's left she quietly sneaks up on Mick tickling him in between his bum cheeks, teasing him further.

"Cooorr you frightened the life outta me." Mick whips his head round after jumping.
"You know you love it really." Linda hangs her tongue out and bites it at the side of her mouth "I'll get you back for that you cheeky..."
"Oh I'm sure you will Mick." Linda says teasing him even more as she walks away.

Mick pouts his lips and raises his eyebrows feeling into his pocket attempting to tuck his erect dick into his boxers, she always had that effect on him.