• You Did This for Me? •

After a rather special day at the spa hotel, Mick and Linda walk along the corridor, hand in hand to their hotel room, their fingers interlocked, feeling refreshed from their spa treatment and quality time spent together. Linda opens the door and Mick follows her in, not knowing the little surprise awaiting her. Linda enters the bedroom to see their duvet scattered in rose petals, surrounding a present in the middle.

"Mick come have a look at this" Linda exclaims, her eyes starting to water.
Mick appears from the doorway after her and looks over at the bed and smiles, "do you like it then... the surprise?"
"I love it. You really did this for me?!" Linda says as she turns back to Mick and wraps her arms around his waist with the look of love in her eyes, Mick follows suit.
Mick laughs, "I had a word with them when I booked it up, you deserve this, we...deserve this." he smiles as he places a kiss on her lips.
"You're so sneaky Mr Carter."
"Don't sound so surprised, I can be a romantic type sometimes." Linda smiles at Mick, what did she do to deserve him.
"Well thank you, it's perfect baby."

Linda grins and kisses him again. This time though she goes in for full blown smooch with him, their tongues whisk around each other's mouths and their heads tilt, they edge towards the end of the bed. Mick being careful takes care of her as he slowly places her down on the bed on her side, causing the rose petals to disperse a little, before he lays down next to her locking eyes for a split second as Mick begins to stroke the side of her face with the back of his hand.

"I love you..." Linda's voice breaks in emotion "...I really do."
Mick pauses for a second admiring her.
"I love you more, I don't know what I'd do without you." Mick says just before interlocking lips with her again.
Linda whacks Mick's leg which temporarily wraps over her.
"Mickkk."
"What I thought you loved a bit of leg."
"That was before I fell pregnant with our child Mick, we gotta be a little careful." Linda giggles.
Mick huffs and unwraps it.
"I didn't say I wanted you to stop baby."
Linda runs her fingers through his beard and brings his head closer to hers before launching her tongue right down his throat, he loved it as he placed his arm round the top of her back.

They continued to indulge in each other (quite literally tbh they were eating each other) getting lost in the moment...until Linda rolls onto the present and remembers the reason for this passionate embrace. She pauses for a second and eases reluctantly away from Mick. She rolls over, sits up and picks up the present, smiling down at it.

"Go on, open it then," Mick teases as he sits up.
Linda smirks.
"Strictly speaking, it's not really for you" excited to see what she thinks of it.
Linda tears off the wrapping paper to find a teddy bear and beams at the contents.

"Awh Mick I love it, it's perfect."
Mick beams. "It's not just any old teddy L...press the heart on it."
*heart beat of their baby*
"Is that...", Linda says tearing up as Mick smiles.
"Our baby's heartbeat yeah" Mick replies as they both grin.
Linda turns to Mick, "you're such a thoughtful husband aren't you..." Mick smiles back with a glint in eye, Linda could tell he was resisting his tears.
"...come here you" Linda approaches Mick's lips with a soft kiss placing her hand momentarily in the side of his face.
"Thank you, for this."
"You're welcome baby."
They both share the look of love before Linda puts the teddy down.
"I love you." Linda exclaims before launching herself at Mick which she regularly does.

They lock lips once again with more intent than before which Linda was orchestrating, they snog upright til the urge takes them falling onto their sides, laying down on the bed. Mick manages to catch his breath finally in between kisses.

"I love...you...too." to which Linda giggles back.
*The door knocks*
Which Mick and Linda fail to hear as they're too stuck in the moment.
Minutes pass...
The door knocks for what seems like the hundredth time.
"Room service" a voice from outside calls.
They finally hear and pull away.
"Was that ours?" Linda asks.
"Ohhhh." Mick seemingly has an eureka moment and jumps up quick, buttoning up his shirt roughly, skipping over to answer the door.
Linda curious, watches on.
"Sorry, how long have you been there mate."
"Long enough...been busy have we." The waiter replies and smirks at Mick who's shirt has been done up unevenly, Mick looking sheepishly down to his shirt registering his comment.
"Come in, come in."
The waiter enters the room with a banquet on a trolley before Mick shuts the door behind him.
"Here we go, Mr...and Mrs Carter, so you've got a range of NiBbLeS..."
Linda giggles momentarily at his words still highly aroused.
The waiter pauses for a split second.
"It looks delicious." Linda exclaims before locking eyes with Mick, both with a glint in their eye.
"I'll leave you to it...." The waiter says as he leaves the room.
"Cheers mate." Mick shouts after him.
"You cheeky little mare you, you just can't keep your eyes off me can you."  Mick says as he approaches Linda who's standing up relatively near him, before repeatedly kissing the side of the neck and tickling in between her bum cheeks with his fingers to which Linda high pitch giggles.
"Mickkk, stoppp." he eventually pulls away.
"Honestly the staff are just gonna know us as the couple that 'get off with each other whenever they can' baby" Mick exclaims miming quotation marks with his fingers as they both giggle.
"Anyway forget that for a minute, look at this!" Linda exclaims.
"Only the very best for my beautiful wife of course."
They both lock eyes for a minute and smile at each other.
"Go on, you take a plot there I'll do this." Mick says as he points to the bed.
Linda wanders over to the bed "you're getting good with these surprises Mr Carter."
Mick smiles as he plates up Linda's food "Weellll, I do me best."
Mick finishes plating up and places the plate on Linda's lap before grabbing a cushion to put underneath the plate for comfort.
Linda just smiles at Mick in awe of him.
"Oh I almost forgot, here." Mick says as he grabs a green apple from the fruit basket and hands it to Linda.
"Ah thanks" Linda giggles.
He then proceeds to plate up his own before sitting next to his wife on the bed and smiling at her
"What you staring at?" Linda questions.
"Nothing" Mick shrugs his shoulders.
Linda smiles back at Mick with a glint in her eye.
Mick smiles back and they begin eating.
....

Once they've finished their food they get changed into their nightwear: Linda in a silky flowy dress and Mick in his tight boxers, gripping his package.
They sit in bed, cuddled up, relatively upright.
Mick has one arm around Linda and the other holding the bump.

"Here L, this will probably be our last weekend away together for a long time."
"Yeah, yeah you're right."
"...but it doesn't matter, cos we'll have another little one running around soon and there's nothing more rewarding then being a dad." Mick exclaims.
Linda softens with Mick's soothing words, feeling extremely lucky and blessed herself. "...you're such a great dad...all we need now is the other three back home in the family nest" Linda exclaims.
"One day L I'm sure" Mick says, "and anyways I wouldn't get as much attention if they were all home would I?" he jokes but in reality he misses them as much as Linda.
Linda giggles and rolls her eyes, "nah I'd still make time for you, you gorgeous man" teases Linda.
"We'll just have to have some dirty weekends away, I'm sure we can squeeze in a few cheeky ones" smirks Mick.
"Nah, I ain't leaving both Ollie and the baby with your mum and Tina all weekend!"
Mick rolls his eyes, "You won't know unless you give her a chance."
"You have a short term memory Mick Carter need I remind you."
"It was an easy mistake to make."
"What feeding Ollie Lady Di's food instead of his own I think not." Linda tits to herself
"Guess that's a no then."
Linda raises her eyebrows at Mick.
Mick huffed but he secretly found their bickering over the past years rather amusing, it warmed his heart knowing that they have kinda warmed to each other.
....

Linda rests her head on Micks shoulder, both deep in thought.

"L, have you thought of any ideas for names yet by the way?"
"Yeah I've got a few but I'm not really sure."
"Oh go on then, hit me with them."
"Charlotte, Isabella, Meghan, Matilda" lists Linda.
"Matilda? bloody heck L the poor kids gonna get put in the chokey."
Linda tuts at Mick.
"...course the name is going to be either royal related or from a musical!"
Linda giggles.
"...and if it's a boy L, it seems like it's gonna have a girls name too since you haven't suggested any for a boy."
"Well I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl, I can just feel it," she says whilst rubbing her tummy.
"Well don't get ur hopes up, it's a lottery remember."
"I can just feel that it's a girl...but I like the name Archie."
Mick laughs, "of course you do, I wouldn't expect anything less."
"If only princess Diana was around to see Harry having his first kid" sighs Linda.

Mick watches on at Linda and admires her and how much she loves the royal family, totally in awe of her, but he didn't last long as Mick eventually nods off to Linda's stories about the royals to her disappointment. She snuggles up to him for the night and they remained intertwined til the morning.