• I'm Ready for You, Mick •

It's almost time. It's almost 9 o'clock. With every second that passes, with every minute that passes Mick knows time is edging closer to their special night together as Linda has teased him all day. But the question is, what does Linda have in store for Mick?

Linda goes in the bedroom early to prepare the room, with her she brings a few candles ready to light and she places them on the bed before she starts to walk around to the 'play time' drawer. Out of the drawer she takes a pair of handcuffs, a whip, and a blindfold. She places these items on the bed also, items that they have kept there ever since they moved in, in 2013. She then proceeds to pick up and light a few candles around the room before heading to the wardrobe where she takes out the Wonder Woman outfit, an occasion like this deserved the very best for her hero. She slips out of her heels and strips herself bare of her clothes, just as she does this she hears Mick's voice.

"Baby, you said to come at 9? Where are you?"
"Mick you're early!"
"That's what you always say to me."
Linda smirks and says "Give me 5 minutes okay I'll give you a shout."
Mick turns around in a huff and walks back down as Linda sighs a breath of relief.

She continues to get dressed into the Wonder Woman outfit, slipping into the tight clothing before she adds extra volume to her hair which she knew wasn't gonna last very long when her and Mick started to get heated. To finish up she then placed the crown on and puts on soulful RNB playlist on to turn them on even more.

*Ride by SOMO starts to play out*

She sprays herself with Micks favourite fragrance of hers and does a quick spray of her vagina as she slips her hand underneath her underwear, she feels all fresh and ready for Mick's arrival.

She then quickly nips out to the kitchen in stealth mode to grab a tub of ice cream and spoon before shouting down for Mick in the corridor.

"Mick, Linda Carter will see you now." After ringing a bell.

She hurriedly nips back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind before positioning herself on the bed holding the ice cream. Almost immediately she hears faint footsteps coming up the stairs. The footsteps start to get closer, Linda's heart rate begins to rise, Mick and Linda's night in the pink room was about to commence.