• Something Special Tonight ? •

It's the next morning and Mick and Linda lay there in bed, Mick flat on his back and Linda resting her head on his chest wrapping her arms fully around him. Mick and Linda are more in love than ever, especially after last night. Linda can't believe how lucky she is and hasn't let go of him all night...

Mick begins to flutter his eyelids and wakes up due to the sound of birds, Mick realises that Linda hasn't let go of him all night and he smiles at her before leaving a kiss on her forehead delicately. He then sweeps her hair behind her ears and just stares at her face admiring his beautiful sleeping wife, he couldn't help but do this on a regular basis, he did this for just under ten minutes before she awoke.

"Oh here she is." Mick says softly "Morning my beautiful."
"Morning.."
"You've been snuggled up to me all night, you just can't keep your hands off me can you."
Linda smiles.
"You're like a warm cosy bear." Linda says as she strokes his chest hairs and lightly squeezes him.
"I'm not sure if that's your way of saying I'm a good cuddler or that I'm too hairy." Linda chuckles.
"I hate to break it to you but you're gonna have to let go of me at some point,"
"Can't you just stay with me all day." Linda queries.
"You know I would if I could baby." Mick says as he places a kiss on her forehead
Linda suggests a cute night "What if we do something later then."
"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind."
"Go out for dinner or something, just the two of us or we can do it here...my treat."
"You don't need to do that." Mick strokes Linda's head throughout and says it softly
"What if I give you a little treat tonight then." Linda swirls her finger around his nipple teasing him before kissing it and then raises her head to look at him, she knows that sends Mick randy.
"Well now you come to mention it..." Mick whispers and looks at Linda, Linda smiles and approaches him "I'll take that as a yes shall I?" Linda says sensually.
They plant a delicious kiss on each other's lips. "Be here at 9." Linda kisses Mick again and then proceeds to get up, swooshing over the bed covers and placing her dressing gown on before walking towards the door
"Where you going? you can't just tease me and walk off you cheeky mare, that's given me the right ump it has." Linda walks out the door giggling not saying a word whilst he says "liberty." as he remains laid flat out on the bed with the huff.