• It's Getting Hot In Here •

Mick then hops off the bed with Linda still on it. He then leans over to Linda and lifts her up like a baby and walks out their 'pink room'. They are both so wrapped up in the moment they don't even think about how they're both stark naked and Tina and Shirl could be on the landing.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you are L, without any clothes on." Mick leans his head down and gives her a quick smooch as they enter the bathroom and Mick shuts it with his foot.
"Is that all I'm gonna get?" Linda says as she kisses his neck. Although they both know a lot more is going to happen in the next half hour than just a smooch.
Mick puts Linda down momentarily as he hops in and turns the shower on whilst Linda removes her thong.
"We've just gotta wait for it to heat..."
Mick stops mid sentence as he hops out and sees Linda.
"Wow."
"It's alright Mick, we can heat it up ourselves."
Linda says as she walks towards the shower, taking Mick's hand and dragging him in.

Within seconds they both become completely drenched and Mick picks Linda back up as Linda wrap hers legs around his waist, so they're at the same height, and they get lost in each other's eyes for a moment.

Mick gently leans her against the shower wall, still holding her. Mick then tilts his head to the left and Linda follows by tilting her head in the opposite direction. As he gets closer to her face, their temperature starts to rise, their heart rate increases and the time stands still. Mick then goes in and Linda puts her tongue in deep like always. Mick gently caresses Linda's back with his lower arms and Linda cups Micks head,
their heads touch as they pull away with heavy breathing. Neither of them said a word to each other, Linda just gave Mick a saucy look, he knew instantly what she was hinting at. He places her down, still letting her lean against the wall. He proceeds to kiss her down the neck, down the arm, Linda just enjoyed the moment and grew a satisfying look across her face and shut her eyes, she knew what was coming.

Mick is now on his knees and shuffles up closer and bit his lip preparing them looking up at Linda momentarily before looking down again. He started with kissing her groins softly, sucking on them every so often, then slowly worked his way up and kisses her vagina multiple times. While Linda bites her lip enjoying every moment.
Mick smiles as he takes a breather.

"It's so fresh and fruity L."
"That'll be the perfume I put on it earlier Mick."
"Ohh it's delicious." Mick says before commencing his actions again.

He then goes in deep, initially startling Linda as she opens her mouth slapping her hands on the shower wall, but she loves it. His tongue whisking around inside of her.
"Keep it going aghhh." Linda moans as she places her hands on his shoulders.
It lasted a lot longer than usual as Mick just couldn't help himself, it tasted so good.
He then removes his tongue, finishing by kissing all around it. Mick slowly worked his way back down to her thighs. Mick then gave Linda a cheeky look and tapped on the floor subtlety.

Linda started to crouch down, joining Mick in kneeling down on the floor. They are now both on bent knees facing each other breathing heavily still from the intensity of their actions and the rapid surge of water from the shower head. Mick then placed his hands around her waist towards her bum. Linda follows by placing her hands on his chest. They started to snog passionately, tongues swirling around inside their mouths, as they do this Linda eases Mick backwards so he is now laying face up in the bath, Linda seduces Mick and she is now directly on top of him.
"This is...so good isn't it?" Mick says struggling for breath.
Linda doesn't say anything and starts smooching the right side of his neck placing her left hand on his left cheek and comes back up.
"Nothing better than alone time with my husband." Linda smiles.
"Husband...ey...we moved on... pretty... quickly." Mick says in between kisses.
Linda pulls away slowly.
"Aww Mick you can stop that act now, put Magic Mick away."
"That's a shame I was starting to enjoy him."
Linda giggles and slaps his chest and Mick snaps out of it.
"Come on then my beautiful wife I miss ya."
Mick entices Linda as he plays with her long damp hair.
Linda lips approach Mick's, eventually interlocking.
They proceed to intensify their actions and begin to roll over each other, twisting and turning, constantly changing the tilt of their heads, rubbing against each other, Linda's long wet, messy hair spread across her forehead and face.
...
10 mins later, Mick's out of breath, as is Linda, who after multiple turns is back on top of Mick.

"I tell you what you're still agile I'll give you that." Linda exclaims to Mick.
"Flexibility is my middle name." Mick replies.
"Come here you beautiful girl, come see me."
They embrace each other, as Linda rolls off him and Mick cuddles from behind her with one of his legs wrapped over her body and kisses the back of her neck.

Linda whispers, "You never usually use that much force and go so deep, why do I never get this on a regular basis, I've been robbed really."
"Welllll...special times calls for special measures."
"It was special alright, best sex I think we've ever had."
"I aim to please L." 

They lay there for a few minutes till he took his hand and swept her hair away from her face.
Time stood still around them before Mick broke it.

"You're amazing do you know that."
Linda smiles subtilely
"You're not too bad yourself."
Mick caressed her head in his hand.

Mick starts to get a bit emotional over the whole thing as he usually does when they're so intimate. How beautiful she is. How he's so lucky to have her. Mick thought he was thinking all this in his head but really Linda heard every word and eventually turns around to face him.
Linda raises her eyebrows and beams at him
"Aww Mick I love you."
"I love you too." Mick says as his voice breaks slightly in emotion.
"Mick...you okay."
"Yeah...yeah of course." Mick says faintly
Linda wipes his teary eyes.
"You will always be my Mick"
She strokes his face, threading her fingers through his beard like she always did.
Mick's arms wrap around her even tighter.
"Always and forever." Mick replies.
"Yeah." Linda replies.
Mick strokes her head before placing a kiss on her forehead. Linda snuggles into his chest. They lay there for hours in each other's arms, nothing in the world could beat this, and they both knew it.