Chapter 3 - More Shopping

{ TESSA POV }

I got dragged into more and more shops... It was getting boring. Now we just walked into a shop the boys would pick an outfit, I would quickly try it on then the boys with buy it if it suits me or put it back if not. To be honest they had quite good style. Some clothes I would refuse to wear because It would be way to expensive and I didn't want them to spend money on me. I was planning on secretly paying them back... Somehow. By now I bet they had spent over £100! I was impressed they bothered to give me so much clothes. While I was getting changed my phone blinked tell me I had a message. My phone hasn't blinked in almost a month! I quickly grabbed it and checked what it said.

* Hey Babe ;) How r u? Heard u left the house but don't worry, I'll find you :) - Greg *

I looked at the phone disgustedly before deleting the message. He doesn't deserve to call me babe. No one does, unless they know the real me.

"Hurry up!" Niall moaned from outside the changing room, I forgot I was supposed to be changing, the text diverting my attention away.

"In a minute!" I called out before changing into a lilac see through top and high waisted shorts that just about covered my scars. I walked out and all the boys were staring at me as if I was a model. I wish...

"Well..?" I asked impatiently .. This was boring.

"You look hot! You can see your bra and everything" Harry smiled. 

I scoffed. He was such a perv, almost bigger than Greg... Almost. This was the last outfit though before we moved onto a swim suit. Oh no. My scars. I was thinking of a plan to ditch the idea but I didn't have one..yet.

{ LIAM POV }

"Finally! We're done with the outfits!" I cheered trying not to drop one of the hundreds of bags I was holding.

"Now a swim suit!" Louis said clapping, jumping up and down.

He really didn't act like a 20 year old .. I smiled as we walked off before I noticed Tessa was still standing outside the shop, daydreaming.

"Tessa?" Niall said running up to her.

"You alright?" Zayn asked walking up to her.

"Umm ... Yeah, I'm kinda hungry can we go somewhere to eat?" Tessa said snapping out of her daydream.

"Nandos!!" Niall screamed receiving some weird glances.

"Bloody Hell do you want me to be deaf?!" Tessa rubbed her ears, wincing.

"Sorry..." Niall muttered.

"Right let's go to this nandos place.. What is it anyway?" We all stared at Niall ready for his rant.

{ NIALL POV }

I looked at Tessa for a few moments to see if she was joking to play with my mind, but she looked at me, waiting for an explantion. I then exploded, shouting about my favourite restaurant and naming the best food.

She stared back and said calmly "Niall it isn't good to yell at someone and my dad is very strict so I was only allowed out the house for school, you can bring me to this nandos place and order whatever you want for me and I shall see myself if it is the 'best place on earth'" she used hand quotation marks.

I smiled grabbed her hand and dragged her to nandos almost running. The boys were at our heels so no need to worry. I pushed Tessa into a booth and went to order. I ordered my usual list, showed the man my discount card, paid then we all waited for the food.

{ HARRY POV }

We sat in the booth at nandos, Tessa on the inside then me then Louis and in front of Tessa was Niall, Zayn then Liam. When the food came I saw Tessa's eyes widen. I chuckled this time not to myself. Everyone stared at me with the 'what?' face.

I said "Tessa's reaction when all this food came!" I said pointing to the huge pile of food.

"I've never seen so much food" Tessa said her mouth gaping wide.

"Well get used to it if your babysitting 5 guys and one of them is Niall Horan" Liam said laughing, when he said babysitting you could hear an annoyed tone in his voice.

Niall reached over and slapped Liam. I laughed as we dug in. When we finished Niall stared at Tessa....

"Sooo....? How was the food " Niall said grinning. "It was.. Nice" Tessa said before standing up and motioning all to leave.

{ ZAYN POV }

As we left, Niall ranted on to Tessa how 'nice' had only one syllable and that nandos was better then nice. It was funny how he took food so seriously. Finding a girl could be hard with that attitude, I thought laughing.

"Right are we going swim suit shopping" I said nudging Tessa playfully.

"Errm... " Tessa said nervously.

"Come on Tessa! If your gonna live with us you got to have one... Pleeaaassssee" 

Tessa shook her head and said "I'm tired, can we please go home!" I checked my phone.

"Tessa we still have half an hour! We're not going to sit here and do nothing!" I said. Louis' eyes lit up. He had another idea.

{ LOUIS POV }

I don't know why I am getting so many good ideas, must be Tessa she seems like a good influence and she looks just like my auntie Rica who sadly died in a car crash last year. Well anyway Tessa's company makes me smarter woo!

"How about... You and Nialler stay here and sit on that bench and mingle while we go buy you a swim suit!" I said admiring my perfect idea.

"No!" Tessa raised her voice.

"Why!" I whined, my voice trailing. I didn't want her to feel left out when we went swimming.

"Do you hate Niall?" I questioned her, noticing Niall's focus on her, his smile faltering slightly.

"No! It's just that you guys will pick me a horrible swim suit!"

"No we won't!" Harry butted in.

"Harry did you see the bra you picked for me?" Tessa retaliated.

"Don't worry I'll make sure it's a nice FULL swim suit which doesn't flash, ok?" Liam said winking and pushing me and the boys away from Niall and Tessa.

I made Niall stay with Tessa because you could feel tension in the air. They felt something for each other, I felt it.

AUTHORS NOTES

2 Chapters in one day I admit I didn't do anything today..

Remember to Vote,comment,become a fan and inbox ideas(:

I could even add another character if ya want. As long as it suits the storyline

Love you all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xoxo