Chapter 6 - The Truth Unveils

QUICK AUTHORS NOTES

Is this like 3 updates in a day? Wow you guys are lucky I'm on a lappy not an iPad :)

ENJOY xox

 ..............................................................................................................................................................

{ NIALL POV }

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed into my joggers, deciding not to wear a shirt due to the heat. I quickly made my way to Tessa's room, being as stealthy as possible. My plan failed as Louis stopped me.

"Hey mate! Where are you going? We were specifically told to sleep."

"I'm going to Tessa's." I say confused, I had no excuse planned for questioning.

"She looks a lot like my auntie you know, strange."

"Well have fun, use protection." He teased, shutting his door, just as I squeezed in a farewell.

I took a deep breath, calming my nerves before knocking gently on the door. The door opened slowly Tessa appearing. I smile brightly at her as she invites me in. She walks towards her bed, taking a seat on it, she covered herself with the duvet, her hair up in a messy ponytail. 

"Hey Tess." I smile, standing awkwardly. 

"Don't stand there like a lemon, hop in!" She moved her duvet, welcoming me onto the big bed. We sit there in silence for a bit before I break the silence.

"So what were you going to tell me at the shopping centre?" I ask, gazing into her brown orbs.

"Oh, well. I don't know, will I regret telling you?" She played with her fingers, looking down at her lap.

"You can trust me." I tell her, placing my hand on hers.

"Okay, well. At the changing rooms, in Victoria Secrets. I didn't want to model the lingerie and that because my body is bruised and scarred. My dad, he- he abused me okay?" Her words tumble out of her mouth quickly, tears already pooling at her eyes.

"Shhh don't cry, everything is okay now, you're safe with us." I rub circles on her hand with my thumb, causing her to force a small smile.

"And the phone call?" I dare to question.

"That was Greg, my ex. Well we never really got together, he forces himself on me. He hit my because I refused to sleep with him, I wasn't ready okay! I hide in the shed but he found me! He found me Niall! He's working with my dad to get me back, but I don't want to go back!" Tessa's voice rose, tears falling down steadily.

"It's okay Tess, don't worry. I'll protect you, I won't let them take you back. Please, don'y cry." I place my hand under her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"Your eyes, they're almost black." I whisper, wiping away the tears that were brimming.

"My eyes, they sometimes change colour depending on my emotion. Black when sad , light brown when happy and dark brown when mad."

That made me love her more, I wanted to experience seeing her eyes change to light brown right as I look into them, that day will make me the happiest man alive.

{ TESSA POV }

I finally told somebody, I finally released the weights from my shoulders. I didn't regret it, not a single doubt. He sat there listening, absorbing all my words and reacting silently and subtly. Something about him made me want to trust him with everything, to tell him. I smiled at him, as he wiped my tears away. He enveloped me into a huge Horan hug. I hide my face in his chest, accepting the warm hug. He was shirtless which made me feel like I had a stronger connection, I was closer to his heart. His big heart which made mine swell. I let him sleep here tonight, slowly laying down. I sleepily spoke to him a quick "Good Night." Before fatigue covered me whole. I fell asleep that night feeling happy, cuddling with Niall.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm tired probably sleeping now.. I'll probably update tomorrow if I have enough time..

Vote

Comment

Become A Fan!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack xox