Chapter 20 - New Club in Town

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up has happy as the sun. Why? I have no idea.. I untangled myself from Niall which took a good 10 minutes and propped myself up with pillows. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I looked through my mentions which was almost exploding because it was so full. I scrolled through the good ones RTing them. I noticed I had over 1m followers.

@TessaTomlinson: ohmygee! I have over 1 Million followers Thankyou!! ^_^

I looked through more of my mentions and came across a lot of mean comments.

@Niallswife38: @TessaTomlinson is a fat slut, what does Nialler see in her.

@MrsHoran723: @TessaTomlinson is only here because management wanted Niall to have a girl and picked out the sluttiest whore they came across.

@HoranBaby294: @TessaTomlinson ur nothing more than a babysitter, stop kissing up to my husband, slut.

I didn't realise I was crying until Niall's thumb wiped away my tears, I smiled weakly at him before scrolling through more, Niall's had went and grabbed my phone of me.

"You're not reading anymore of this bullshit Tessa, they're just jealous." Niall said tapping on a few things and giving my phone back. I clicked the unlock button but it said I needed a password. I frowned at Niall.

"you can now only use your phone to call and received calls, it's all for the best Tessa." Niall said chuckling. I threw him a glare before getting ready. Today was a lazy day so I decided to wear joggings and Niall's baggy t shirt. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

I was eating something bit my neck. I looked over my shoulder and saw Niall biting and sucking my neck. Love bite. Now that's going to leave a bruise.

"Good morning to you tool" I said glumly before paying full attention to my waffle. Niall grabbed my waffle and gobbled it up. I stared at him, shocked.

"NIALL YOU MAKE MY PHONE HAVE LESS FEATURES THAN A BRICK AND THEN YOU STEAL HALF MY BREAKFAST?!?! OH YOUR DEAD." I scream pouncing on him. We land on the carpet in the living room, he flips me over and he is pinning my arms down. He pecks me on the lips and smirk. I can taste my waffle on his lips. I flip him over again and lay on top on him triumphaly as the other boys walk in.

"woah guys not in the living room!" Liam said shielding his eyes. Louis, Zayn and Harry start screaming "PDA" I looked up at them and back to Niall. I peck Niall on the lips once again tasting my waffle..

"I can taste my waffle on your lips." I said frowning. The boys make sick noises. Sick minded boys. As Niall cheekily smiles up at me. I frowned as I walked over to the sofa and sat there. I stared dumbly at the tv which was switched off.

"Tessa, what's that?" Liam said coming over to me, I backed away worried what he was looking at. He pointed to my neck and pressed onto something.

"Ouch, Liam do you mind?" I said swatting his hand away from me. He held his hands up in defence.

"It looks like a..." Harry started.

"HICKEY!!" Larry said laughing. I looked at them, confused.

"A hickey is a bruise type thing left behind from a love bite.mso I'm guessing Niall gave you a love bit?" Louis said raising an eye at Niall. Niall held his hands up in defence while saying:

"Just marking my territory!" Niall said making us all laugh.

{ NIALL POV }

"WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY I'M BORED!!!" Tessa said whining and crossing her arms over her chest. I laughed at her hen said: