Chapter 35 - A Wheelchair ?!

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up feeling pain shoot from my legs, how long is this going to last for? I swung my legs over the bed and stood up, I think I stood for about 0.2 seconds before I fell to the ground.

"Ow" I angrily huff, stupid legs.

Niall woke up almost instantly.

"Tessa what are you doing?" he said scooping me back into bed.

"I don't wanna stay in bed to boring, I hate my legs." I said looking down at my legs.

"Don't be like that! And we have an interview today and you're coming with us." he said smiling.

"What the hell? I'm not going Anywhere." I reply.

"Yeah you are, so you stay safe! And we need to bring you to the hospital because of your legs, come on get changed and lets go!" Niall exclaimed standing up and getting out of bed. He carried me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet seat making sure it was closed again. He helped me get my toothbrush and toothpaste and left me to it.

I then got changed, I wore leggings a tank top and a hollister jacket, I then stole one of Niall's snapbacks and wore converse shoes. Simple but nice. Niall then woke everyone up as we went to the hospital. Before we went to hospital we made a quick stop at McDonald's and Niall ordered like half the menu!

"Hey I haven't eaten nice food in ages!" he complained. We all ate on our way to the hospital, singing random songs coming on the radio.

When we got there Louis carried me in while Niall walked next to him. I got laid onto those weird beds which has a remote control and wheels. They X-rayed and checked my legs then brought Louis to a room. Louis was the only family so he had to be told all the information.

{ LOUIS POV }

I followed the nurse into a little office type thing, I didn't like the way she looked. She had bleach blonde hair tied into a neat bun, she wore her uniform immaculately but she was caked in makeup.

"Mr Tomlinson.. Your sister, her legs have been damaged quite badly and she may not be able to walk in about 2-3 weeks, you must make sure she exercise them everyday though so they don't get weak. We are going to give you a wheel chair for her but don't worry it folds up very easily. All other information will be in this." she said handing me an envelope. The envelope contained all sorts of paper, information exercises instructions to wheel chairs. I'll get Liam or Zayn to read it later.

I went back to the room to Tessa and smiled at her.

"You're getting a wheel chair!" I said trying to make it sound like a good thing.

"Woo!" she said gloomily. I laughed at her.

The nurse came back in with a wheelchair, it was very shiny and looked brand new. She then scurried off. I lifted Tessa into the wheel chair.

"So are you going to move it yourself or do I have to push you." I said smirking.

"Your pushing me chop chop!" she said clapping her hands. I laughed as I pushed her to the waiting room.

{ TESSA POV }

I sat in the wheel chair, scanning the sheets of paper that was in the envelope Louis got. I had to have chek ups every so often and exercise my legs? Weird... I'm on this thing for 2-3 weeks, perfect. Absolutely perfect. Why a wheelchair. I'm fine with people carrying me, they're only cuts and bruises like seriously. A wheelchair ?!

My thoughts were interrupted by me being pushed into the waiting room.

"A wheelchair ?!" the boys chorused looking confused.

"I know right.. " I said frowning. We all left back into the car to go to there interview. Being in a wheelchair stinks.

"Niall make sure Tessa does the exercises everyday or she might end up with weak and unstable legs!" Liam said still reading the sheets of paper.

Niall nodded while I rested my head on his shoulder.. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Louis shouted making me jump.

Everyone laughed as I frowned. I got lifted out the car and into the wheel chair. On joy. Niall pushed me into the building covered by screaming fans and paparazzi. Paparazzi were firing questions at me while taking pictures.

"TESSA, TESSA WHY ARE YOU IN A WHEELCHAIR ?!"

"Tessa is it true you broke up with Niall?"

"Tessa why haven't you and Niall been spotted lately?"

Seriously? When was I the famous one. I ignored them all and decided to play on my phone.. Wait where's my phone? I waited until we got inside.

"Niall where's my phone?". Said curious.

"Oh here, I forgot" he said chuckling, he handed me my phone as I unlocked it. I went on twitter and smiled. Long time no see.

@TessaTomlinson: Feels like I haven't been on twitter in a century, stuck in a wheelchair for 2-3 weeks.. Don't even ask.

I got millions of replies straight away, I didn't bother to reply as they were all questions on how I got into a wheel chair. I'm sure I wrote don't ask. Silly people. I waited with Paul outside the interview room but we still could here the interview.

"So.. Who's single and who's taken?" I heard.

"Single!" Harry said gaining a few laughs.

"I'm with the beautiful Eleanor!" Louis said smiling.

"The stunning Danielle!" Liam said blushing a bit, aw.

"The amazing Perrie!" Zayn said chuckling.

"I'm with Tessa." Niall said grinning.

"I feel left out." Harry said sulking gaining more laughs,

The interview carried on with the most randomest questions...

When it was finally over we all went to a cafe as Niall was hungry, Paul decided to find out the next tour dates for the ones that got cancelled while we ate. The cafe was a restaurant typed thing.

"Hello I'm your server for today." a girl said, she looked about 18 so my age. She looked like a slut. Bleach blonde hair, fake smile, orange skin, short pencil skirt and a see through shirt. I'm surprised they let her work here. We all ordered as she quickly scribble down our orders. She went off after winking to Niall. Oh no she didn't.

Minutes later she came back with drinks saying out food will be here in 5 minutes. She pretended to drop her own right next to Niall. She bent down to pick it up making her ass right in front of Niall's face.

"Slut." I muttered making everyone laugh. The girl stood up and glared at me before flouncing off.

Niall smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. Making the boys do sick noises. Real mature. The food then came. She practically threw my plate in front of me! So to annoy her I bent in and kissed Niall. She glared at me before running off.

"Somebody's jealous." Niall said raising an eye brow at me.

"Shu'up" I said smiling.

After eating we all went back to the hotel, it was getting late and darker as it was the start of September, my birthday soon, my birthday is the 12th of September the day before Niall's. I haven't told anyone yet. I don't like being surprised.

I just remembered that I'm going to be in a wheelchair on my birthday. That's something to piss me off. Celebrating my 19th birthday in a wheelchair! We'll see how this goes. Stupid legs.

AUTHORS NOTES

This chapter is very rushed I'm so sorry!

Gonna be kinda mean....

3 Votes for the next chapter..

Heheh I need to get more votes!

So vote this chapter for the next chapter :)

So many readers it's unbelievable!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox