Chapter 28 - Handcuffed to Niall

{ TESSA POV }

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Niall and me screamed as we felt cold heavy metal touch our skin, yes Louis did. He handcuffed us together.

"LOUIS!!" I screamed about to pounce but I was pulled back, Niall. I couldn't do anything about it. My babysitter job at the moment I'm just an ordinary girl who was dating Niall and is Louis Tomlinson's sister.. No biggie.

Louis smiled at me. Showing his teeth. Seriously if I wasn't handcuffed, Louis would be dead.

"Hey guys what's happening." Eleanor cheerily said walking into the room.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND HANDCUFFED ME WITH NIALL, GET IT OFF!!" I screamed. Niall just stood there, oblivious to anything.

"Awh babe why?" Eleanor said walking over to Louis.

"They were arguing and it was the best I could do." Louis said smiling.

"Tessa, don't get mad but it was my idea." Eleanor giggled.

"WHAAT?!?!" I said shouting. I'm gonna lose my voice soon.

"Well you we're arguing for the whole day, and to get you two to go out with each other you have to spend time with each other and no point trying to find the key." Eleanor said, she showed us the key and put it down her bra. No way am I getting that!

"Just brilliant, I'm handcuffed to someone I'm in an argument with, just perfect, how am I meant to piss? Shower? Heellooo?!" I said trying to annoy someone.

"Niall's seen you naked, and it's about time you see him naked." Eleanor said laughing.

"Louis, do you approve of your little sister seeing one of your band mates/ brother/ best friend naked!" I shouted.

"Well he has seen you naked.. And it's only fair to-"

"Ohmygod Louis please don't let me live with this." I said motioning to Niall, I didn't care if interrupted, I knew what he was going to say. I groaned and looked over at Niall, he was smirking.

"what are you smirking about?" I said to him, sending him daggers.

"Nothing." he said still smiling.

{ NIALL POV }

Tessa may be annoyed and pissed on how she was handcuffed to me, but I didn't mind, it would give me time to apologise. To be honest I don't remember that night well, so she can't blame me for everything.

It was now 9:45pm and Paul said lights out before 10pm, there would be trouble if we didn't. Don't mess with Paul. I went to brush my teeth, then remembered Tessa was here. As we brushed our teeth our elbows kept crashing into each other as I'm left handed and she's right. When we were finally done we had to get changed.

"Look away." Tessa said sternly, I turned away letting my hand go floppy, it jerked about as Tessa got changed, at one point my hand went across her skin, I felt the electric sparks.

{ TESSA POV }

"Look away." I said to Niall. He turned around as I got changed quickly making his arm follow my movements. His hand traced across my waist making it tingle, stupid skin. I thought.

"Done." I said, looking down at my pyjamas. I was wearing a tank top and shorts. Niall stripped down to his boxers and grinned. He put his dirty clothes away and we went to bed. We faced opposite to each other letting our arm dangle in the middle. I wasn't going to look into his eyes. Noway. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier....

AUTHORS NOTES

OOO :) concert... But how is Niall going to manage with Tessa handcuffed?

What about his gravity defying jumps? How's that possible with Tessa there.

How are they doing a concert I wonder...

Hahaha I know what's gonna happen but I'm just pestering you's

I nearly got grounded today.. If I get grounded it means I would stop updating D:

Updated at 12:28am

SO MANY READERS THANKYOU!!!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox