Chapter 29 - The First Concert

{ TESSA POV }

"Tessa... Tessa..." my eyes snapped open.

"What?!" I said, trying to make it obvious I wanted to sleep.

"Erm, can you get off me I'm hungry." get off what??

I looked around, my hand was around Niall's pulling his body close to mine.

"Oh.." I said going a deep shade of red, well this is embarrassing.

Niall smirked and got out of bed, dragging me along with him. I groaned.

"What time is it?" I said looking around for a clock.

"Errr... 10:30am" he said smiling.

10:30am?!? I almost had 12 hours of sleep! Maybe more! Wow...

My hand moved around as Niall prepared pancakes, making about a stack of 20. We sat down, and Niall gave me a plate with pancakes on it.

"Thanks" I said flashing him a quick smile before eating. This was hard, why can't he be right handed? Damn.

{ LOUIS POV }

I woke up, looking into Eleanor's eyes.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Morning babe, I smell pancakes?" Eleanor said.

We got up and made our way to the mini kitchen to see Tessa and Niall eating, awh.

"You two going out now?" Eleanor said walking over.

"No!" Tessa and Niall said at the same time.

"ok, ok, don't get your knickers in a twist!" I said laughing. Tessa stuck her tongue out at me.

Harry suddenly walked in stretching.

"Hey guys!" he yawned. We all smiled at him and made our own breakfast as Tessa and Niall didn't share. A romantic food couple... Wait there not going out.. Ahh well.. They will soon, I made them together and I'm going to do it again!

.................................................................................................................................

By the time we were all dressed and ready, it was 12pm, we had a concert today at 6pm. We have 5 hours. We had to be at the concert by 5:30pm to get our clothes, hair, makeup.. Etc...

We all got out and met in the hallway of the hotel rooms.

"Hey why are Tessa and Niall handcuffed?" Zayn said laughing.

"How is Niall going to get on stage at the concert?!" Liam said being all daddy direction while Danielle laughed, I'm guessing El told her.

"I dunno why not ask my suckish brother." Tessa said mumbling. I chuckled and then answered.

"Well, Tessa and Niall were arguing so the best way for them to go out again is to spend time with each other, I got them together so I can do it again, and I have an idea on how to do the concert." I said smirking.

"I know, let me free let Niall do the concert we don't speak to each other and live our lives!" Tessa said, obviously angry.

"No,I planned it so you can't run away and that Niall can do concerts." I said smiling.

"Louis, what you planning?" Niall said finally speaking.

"I know that face, something eeviiil!!" Harry said making everyone laugh.

We all went to the cinema deciding on what to watch.

"Let's watch Narnia! I haven't seen it in ages!" Zayn and Liam said, everyone agreed. We ordered popcorn and went in.