1

" Nooooooo I scoffed it?!" Almost bumping into someone as I looked down at my feet without stopping my steps. I take a mental note of where the stain is and pray to the sneaker gods it'll wash off. I'm sure I'm not the only one who freaks out about these things...ESPECIALLY if they're a pair of white shoes. I look up and realize grey clouds are looming the skies of Seoul and rain was a no no for my babies (me shoes ) so I speed walk to the studio

 I look up and realize grey clouds are looming the skies of  Seoul and rain was a no no for my babies (me shoes ) so I speed walk to the studio

It was a simple 600 square foot dance studio with mirrors and speakers lined up across the walls. Slivers of sunlight slipping through the windows keeping the place illuminated but not too hot during peak hours. Not forgetting to cross my right leg behind the other as I slide my duffle bag across the room like a bowler dude. "Wii sports has made me a god at bowling " I thought to myself and chuckle making my way to the sound system to play some music. I love this place. Regardless of where I travel to, a dance studio always felt like home and I was happy to say that this one was mine. I wouldn't say I was well off but i also couldn't say that I'm lacking either. It's been a couple weeks since Ive decide to move to South Korea and a friend of mine was generous enough to help find this place for me.

" Let's get hyped yeah?" As I blast old school hip hop across the studio.

After free-styling for a couple of minutes I walked over to a sliding door that led to a small office room. I went Oof on the rolly poly chair and turned to my laptop on the table, immediately answering some email to finalize paper work back home. My phone rings a couple times before picking it up while reviewing an offer for a workshop nearby.

"Yeoboseyooooooo Hahaha Hey Lia what's up" keep in mind my Korean was pretty fluent even though I was born and raised outside of Korea but I like to mess around with it sometimes.

"You're gonna be late for your class Hajin and Scott is staring soon. Did you forget about today ?"

I whipped the chair around and stare at the clock with my phone by my ear. My eyes widen as I see the time and face palm internally

"I'm already on my way Lia, I just went to pick up dog food real quick"

"You don't own a dog Hajin"

I hang up and close my laptop, scrambling out of the office doors and look for the duffle bag with my things inside. I slide the duffle bag across the room and strike the same pose as before admiring my form through the Mirrors in the room "Damn Wii sport really did make me look cool" I realized I didn't have time to be fooling around and locked up.

The closer I got to the place the more I noticed the amount of people running around the area with merchandise from different Kpop groups. I overheard some guys say that a couple of idols were spotted in the area and social media was popping off. I hope whoever the idols are that they got away safely. I walk into 1million dance studio and was greeted by a petite girl with black bobbed hair and workout clothes, hands crossed in front of her chest.

" Park Hajin you forgot DIDNt you" she said raising her brows up as her eyes glint.

"I did not Ms Kim Lia!" Raising my chin up and placing both my hand on my hips as I strike a pose. Lia laughs and gives me a hug before walking me towards the students for today's workshop.
" Tell me you have a piece for today" Lia whispers.
"I always have a piece for these kind of situations don't worry "

"So you did forget huh " Lia scoffs

"No comment" I said in a monotone voice as I open the door to the one of many dance studios . I see Scott up front teaching his choreo for Lazarus his hair slicked back rocking his Canadian grown beard. I excuse myself pass three girls in the back bowing as I walked pass them with Lia. I felt and aura to them when I went by but i shake it off as I walked closer to my overly hyper friend.

"KURTTTISSSSSSSSSS I MISSSEDDDD YOUUmmmph" I cut Scott off as I push him away before he could rub his scruffy face on me as he gives me a big bear hug.

"You used to love me what happened to the cute kurtis" he pouts as I walk away sending him finger hearts while I put my stuff away. I warm up in the corner and stretch, taking my time as I already learned his dance a couple of days back. I scan the class while I was at it, admiring the positive atmosphere within the studio. My gaze return to the three ladies near the back of the room and catch one of them staring, I smile and wave hello and she froze for a couple of seconds before she waved back and started focusing on Scott's teaching. We showcase his choreo

(Scott is the one wearing white , you can choose to be whoever else it don't matter)

then decide on a couple other people to dance in the centre. No surprise all three ladies were selected during group select. I notice that's each one of em are unique. Bucket hat gal is super fluid with her movement, white masked toque gal is sharp and precise , and finally black hat black mask gal is explosive and the charisma she's emitting is quite mesmerizing. They must have gone through quite a few years of training for them to be at their current level.

We tell the students to take a quick 10 min break before I start my set, I put on my earphones and visualize the dance that I would be teaching for today. It's been a while since I've taught a class and I'm nervous but excited at the same time.