21

3RD PERSONS POV

Chungha, Hajin, and Ryu Jin pulled into the parking lot and made their way into the amusement park. After entering, Ryu Jin excused herself so that she can give Chunghas dancers/friends a call, asking where they were at. Chungha and Hajin were both looking around, this being Hajins first time and Chungha trying to familiarize herself with the place. They soon lock gazes with one another but Chungha immediately looks away as she curses inwardly for making it awkward between them. They were just both standing next to each other in silence until Hajin spoke.

"Uhm if you're really not comfortable Chu I can leave if you'd like" Hajin says in a somewhat sad tone as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"A-Ani! Don't!" Chungha exclaims as she grabs Hajins arm subconsciously. She sighs and tightens her grip on his arm.

"It's not that, Jinie I was just taken by surprise that's all, and of course I didn't expect you to agree considering all that's happened to you recently. I thought you'd want to rest at home."

Chungha felt guilty because Ryu Jin decided to force Hajin to come with, not minding if the choreographer had other plans or wanted to come along at all. Even though she wanted him to be around, she felt that it was inappropriate for her manager to drag him all the way here.

"Well if you put it that way, then I think it's a good idea to have some fun, considering all that's happened right?" Hajin replies In a soft tone. He then gives her a smile and ruffles her hair, earning a groan of protest from the beautiful idol.

"And besides, I've only been to an amusement park once and this is the first time I'm experiencing it here in Korea so I need a guide Noona."

"Yah I told you to stop calling me noona!" Chungha pouts as she slaps Hajins arm playfully. They both laugh, happy that the awkward atmosphere was gone.

Ryu Jin returns after her phone call, letting the two know that everyone else was gathered by the nearby food stalls. As they were walking there Chungha sees a small stall full of stuffed animals. She ran around the stall as she looked at the stuffed toys with various sizes, eyes full of childlike enthusiasm.

She spots a giant chipmunk and stops dead on her tracks . She stares at its beady eyes before squealing in delight as she grabs the toy and gives it a hug.

" JINIE LOOK ITS SO FLUFFY AHHHH" she says out loud as she places it infront of her and waves towards him, not minding the judging look from Ryu Jin and the amused look from Hajin

"Let's get it then, it's too cute to not have a home." Hajin mentions as he patts the head of the stuff toy ignoring the 'you don't have to do that' face Chungha was currently giving .

"What?"

"Hajin...you don't have to." She said as she tried to put the chipmunk back on the shelf. She leaves Hajin and the toy behind and walks back towards Ryu Jin who gave her a questioning look.