24

YG Studio

"And this here is our studio Oppa! Ta dah!!!!" Rosé says happily after twirling in a circle in the middle of the dark studio.

"Open the other lights too Jisoo unnie it's super dark in here." Jennie complains as she takes a seat at one of the sofas inside.

Jisoo walks to the corner of the room and opens the rest of the lights illuminating a spacious studio. Hajin whistles to himself as his eyes roam, admiring the rows of mirrors and the large sound system wired around the place.

After the roller coaster event they had during dinner, BLACKPINK insisted to spend more time with Hajin. But with paparazzi all over the girls they had very little places to go. Eventually they ended up in YG with BLACKPINK acting as tour guides for the choreographer. Hajin had never been to the building and had very little interactions with the company even before his Haitus so he was soaking in all the sights.

"What do you think Hajin oppa? Not a bad place to let loose yeah?" Lisa nudges His shoulder playfully before running towards Jennie and jumping on top of her on the sofa.
Rosé who was galloping around the room did the same as the three end up cuddling one another.

"It sure is big... I know you girls are tired but I still need to get some work done, is it alright if dance for a bit?"

"OH ive only seen you dance in your videos and not in person, is it alright if I watch?" Jisoo asks as she grabs Hajins hand and shakes it around. Lisa who was initially playing around immediately snaps her attention to the duo, her eyebrows furrowing. So you're making moves already eh unnie.. she thought as she pushes Rosé off of her.

"A-ah yes sure, it's your studio I'm borrowing Jisoo I can't say no."

"Hehe awesome thanks Hajin! You need the aux cord yes?" Jisoo says before she wraps her arm around Hajin pulling him towards the sound system. Jisoo looks behind them and sees the fiery gazes of the other girls, she sticks her tongue out in victory as the rest of BLACKPINK rolls their eyes.

"Uhm Jisoo noona, you can let go now.. I need to plug in my phone hahah."

"But I don't want to!"

"Y-you don't want to?!"

"Kidding! I'll take a seat over there so just do your thing haha"

Hajin breathes a sigh of relief as Jisoo cheerfully  skips to her spot as he plugs his phone and plays some music.Taking his oversized hoodie off and adjusting his toque Hajin begins to stretch, oblivious to the hungry stares that were being directed to him.

"Lili can I borrow you for a bit?"

"Yes!!"

"Ahah Uhm can you record the dance im about to do?"

"No problem Hajin I got you!"

"Why do you need to record when you're brainstorming Hajin?" Jennie asks from the couch.

"Well its how I evaluate myself noona. By recording some of my freestyles im able to see what moves fits best for the music. I usually do it a couple times."

"Ah spoken like a true choreographer oppa...that's so hot.." Rosé says seductively making Hajin turn red as he avoids her gaze.

"Now I realllly wanna see you move Hajin." Jisoo adds

"I'll make sure to film every part of you oppa" Lisa says as she winks towards his direction.

"Ah I get it now thanks for answering and...I like it when you call me noona" Jennie says in a sultry voice as she places her chin on her hands watching from afar.