5

HAJIN POV

"Alright let's go again" clapping my hands as I try to get ahold of everyone's attention. " Were gonna go half speed and then try it full out afterwards okay?"

*time skipping whoo*

I separated the dancers by gender , the guys going first and the ladies afterwards. This class was super advanced and the dancers here are all very much talented, a majority of them are aspiring to become either idols or backup dancers and you can really see the drive in their eyes. I select a couple of the guys that expressed their emotions the most, not really minding if they learned the piece move by move since this piece was more about letting your feeling go than restricting your move set. I move on to the girls and decided I will join the ones dancing this time. Lia chose the three ladies from earlier to come up; Bucket hat, toque white mask, and black hat. That's what I called them for now since I haven't really asked for names yet..sooo antisocial hahah. They seemed a bit flustered and out of it so i called them over to make them relax a bit.

"Psssst ladies , come over here please" they look at each other and hesitate a bit. "I don't bite unless you guys have some mangoes so come here quick!" They laugh amongst themselves and finally shuffles their way towards me. I gave em my best smile and tried to reassure them a bit to get rid of the nervous tension they seem to have.

" Dont be nervous guys, remember that you're here to have fun and learn, not to impress others. All three of you have caught my attention since earlier and I can honestly say that each one of you are exceptional dancers so cheer up yeah?" I grab some candy from my bag and gave them one each. "Have some and don't tell Lia or Scott, otherwise they would steal my whole secret stash and some sugar might help boost your energies up" i was interrupted by Scott asking me to come over "He better not ask for candy.."I mumbled "Alright, FIGHTING ladies I'll see you in a bit" I gave them a fist pump before making my way towards the staff, luckily none of the girls left me hanging.

Lia plays the music as I take a glance at the three girls beside me, noticing that the the nervousness they initially had was gone. I gave them a quick nod receiving 3 different eye smiles through their masks back. I get into it and watch through the mirror as they kill the piece , stopping halfway through just to admire with the rest of the class. We get hyped up for the ladies and clap our hands as they say their thanks and bow to everyone. Lia gathers everyone up again as we close up the workshop for the day.

" First things first we wanna thank each and everyone of you guys for taking time away from your busy schedules. It warms our heart that you guys are willing to learn and enjoy dance through us here in 1million. Kamsahamnida." Lia, Scott and myself bow our heads towards the student.

"Now I would also like to acknowledge our choreographers for today who have traveled all the way to Korea just to teach others about their craft. Okay 1million let's give Scott Forsyth and Park Hajin a giant thank you as they say their final words for us" Lia motions the class to clap for Scott and I as we bow our head for probably the hundredth time today.

" I had a great time and this won't be the last time you'll see me here in Korea, I'll make sure to drop by just to eat bbq" exclaimed Scott as he laughs out loud earning him some laughter from the dancers in the class.

"This was my first class after a year hiatus and will always be dear to me. I will be staying in Korea so if you see me around do say hi okay? Let's grab some food and drinks Kamsahamnida" And with that my first class ended.

Me and Scott hung around the studio for a bit, wanting to meet all of the dancers that took our workshop. Within an hour or so I've met a majority of the students and decided to freshen up a bit. After changing I walk back to the studio where a majority of people have left except for Lia and the three girls from before. My phone starts to ring and see that Scott was calling me.

"Yo did you leave already bud? I was hoping we could hang out for a bit after class"

"I wish I could man but I have a flight to catch and I can't be letting Carmen wait for too long. You know how it is" he whisper shouts.

"I don't actually hahahah okay okay it's alright lover boy go to your soon to be wife. See ya Scott"

"Hey keep in touch alright? Bye for now Kurtis" Scott spoke as I hang up the phone.

" Hey Hajin! I have a couple of friends to introduce to you" Lia says as she grabs me by the arm and drags me towards the girls. Oh Lia knows them? Okay cool at least It won't be awkward talking to them at all. "You guys did so well! Super proud I must say hahah let me re introduce myself, my name is Park Hajin nice to meet you guys."

Lia removes my mask and flings it across the room, not minding that the strap slapped me across the face.
"Yah it's rude to keep wearing your mask while introducing yourself my little dongsaeng" as she chops her hand on my head.

"Okay okay I'm sorry Ahjuma"  I whisper but I think she still heard me so I got another chop l.

"Now girls if you could introduce your self to Hajin without your hats and mask that would be appreciated. Plus let's give him a shock with your visual" Lia says. Visuals? What does she mean by visuals?

The girl with the bucket hat removes hers first and runs up to me, Almost tripping along the way. She had brown orbs for eyes and her bangs fell nearly in front of her, she doesn't look Korean at all so she must be a foreigner.
"My name is Lalisa Manoban of BLACKPINK, But you can call me Lisa instead Hajin shi"

The one wearing the toque ruffles her hair a bit and removes her white mask. She had very fair skin, short hair with bangs and chubby cheeks as she pouts after Lisa went first. She looked Japanese and her cheeks were cute.
"Nice to meet you Hajin shi, I'm Hirai Momo from TWICE"

And lastly the one with the black cap removes her hat walking up behind the girls

And lastly the one with the black cap removes her hat walking up behind the girls. Her eyes were sharp which matched her long black hair, she had this aura of confidence in her that complimented her look.
" My English name is Annie Kim and I don't like to use my Korean name a lot so you can call me Chungha. I'm a solo artist , It's very nice to meet you Hajin shi"

 I'm a solo artist , It's very nice to meet you Hajin shi"

So this is what Lia meant by visuals...