7

*
HAJINS POV

It's been about a month since my last class and the video I posted. The news that I came back to the dancing scene gave me a lot of attention and I've been receiving offers left and right. I just got back to Korea a few hours ago after spending the last month flying all around Asia. I wanted to visit Lia over at 1 million but I needed to deal with some business first. Hence standing in front of the big hits entrance doors.
I've been helping choreograph for BTS recently and I haven't seen the guys since last year. I got really close with them and they treated me like a brother. It was great since I didn't have siblings of my own and being a dongsaeng/hyung to BTS has been super fun.

After talking with Bang Pd about choreographing their upcoming comeback. I was tackled by 7 multicolour haired boys. Well 6 actually since Suga was just chuckling leaning against the wall. "Hajinnieee we missed you!" Exclaimed Tae as he rubs his face on mine. "Let me help you up Hyung." "Thanks Kook." I said as Jungkook literally carries me up. "Uhm jungkook you've been working out hard huh."

" I have to protect the Hyungs so I can't slack." Jungkook says giving me a bunny smile. "Atta boy Golden Maknae." I ruffle his hair and walk over to the other other guys with Tae still hugging me. Namjoon gives me a quick bro hug and places his hand over my shoulder. "It's nice to see you again Hajin have you been doing well?"

"Yes hyung, are you guys free right now? Let's go for food and catch up."

"I know a place where we won't be disturbed let's go!" Jin exclaimed as he starts skipping down the hall. I walk beside Jimin and give him the good news.

"Jimin-ah guess who's gonna choreograph for your single." I give him a sly smirk waiting for his reaction. "I hope it's RM hyung, he's a dance monster you know" Jimin says as he teases back. " Yah you punk, you know what I'll actually ask Namjoon Hyung to choreograph your single instead." I pretend to be hurt and clutch my heart, Running ahead before Jimin can reply.

"I WAS KIDDING WAIT ILL BUY YOU MANGOES WAIT." Jimin screams as he tried to catch up, I suddenly stop and turn around shooting him heart fingers.

"Thanks mochi you said it so don't forget Arasso?" Jimin stands there with his mouth open before running his hand across his hair. " You set me up Hajin that's not fair, they're not even in season right now."

"You're too gullible." Suga adds as he taps Jimins shoulder. Hobi laughs out loud and gives me a thumbs up, " You're gonna help me teach these guys right Hobi hyungggg." I say as I throw my arms around Hoseok's neck.

"Only if you beat my when we chyper later Hajinie" he says after putting me in a headlock.

"BET"

*food skip*

After going out to eat with the boys, Namjoon Hyung and Jimin Sent me the music for Serendipity and Not Today. I told them I'll have the choreography done within the next week and then we'll start doing formations and blocking for the boys and the back up dancers the week after. I walk into my apartment just a couple of blocks from the studio.

It was not too big , or at least for a family ahha for a single person like me it's more than enough

It was not too big , or at least for a family ahha for a single person like me it's more than enough. I asked for this apartment specifically since it came with soundproof walls which allowed me to play music on a regular. I head up the stairs and throw my things inside my closet.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't lonely, and I'm not necessarily saying I need a significant other but   Having company would be nice. That's why I was kinda jealous of the bangtan boys because they all lived together, I'm sure their dorm would be lots of fun. As much as I try not to be negative I can't help but feel sad. "Cmon Hajin, let's play some music and get to cleaning ." I slap my cheeks with both my hands as I connect to the Bluetooth speaker and head down to the kitchen. I play Khalid's album and put it on blast. I open a closet where my cleaning supplies were at. I actually loved to clean while dancing even though it takes about 3X longer but it also makes it 52439229x more fun. I finished in about and hour was completely  bored . I was thinking of maybe heading down to the dance studio and starting early on Jimins solo when my door bell rings.

"That's weird, I don't think I'm expecting anybody?"  I wonder as the bell rings a second time.

"I'm coming! A moment please" I exclaim as I head to the door. "Yes?" I say as I open the door.

"Hajinie let us in before dispatch sees!!!"

Taehyung?

"THE MAKNAE LINE HAS ARRIVED" Says Kook as he walks in with Taehyung and Jimin.  I quickly pull them in and look left and right across the halls making sure no one saw three super stars enter my apartment.

"Yah what are you guys doing here? How'd you know where I live? Where's the hyungs? Does Sejin-nim know you guys are here?" I asked in a flurry.

Jimin puts his hands up "woah woah too many questions. The hyungs are busy and Manager hyung knows we're here."

"We're here to invade your home and have some fun." says Tae as he gives me a a peace sign with his box smile jumping onto my sofa.

"Yup Hajin hyung we thought you'd be bored since you said you had nothing to do earlier so we're here to bless you with our presence." Says Jungkook as he places a bag of snacks and drinks on the table.

I couldn't help but laugh and thank the guys for visiting. We ended up playing video games a majority of the night until we decided to watch a scary movie. I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to jump scares but I'm proud to say I lasted 5 minutes longer than Hobi hyung when we all chilled last time. We had our drinks in our hands when I got startled and spilled it all over my shirt so I went upstairs to wash it off and grabbed a new shirt.
I walked down the stairs with the shirt around my neck, It was my apartment I can walk half naked if I want okay.

The movie was paused and I saw Jimin, Kook, and Tae huddled together with Kook holding his phone in an angle. I thought they were gonna take a selfie so I decide to photo bomb and jumped into the frame.

"Hey thats a video not a selfie, LAMEEEEE" I said as the boys freeze turning their heads towards me.

"What?" I tilt my head confused as to why they were jungshook. "it's still recording Kookie you should probably close it" I said as I put my shirt on.

"It wasn't a recording Hyung...." huh. What do you mean Jungkook?

"We were on V live Hajinie." Jimin says as he nervously runs his hand across his hair.

HUH.

"Thousand  of Army hahaha  just hahaha saw you ahah shirtless hahahah stud ahahaha ." Taehyung says as he rolls on the floor holding his stomach.

HUHHHHHH.