17

3rd PERSON POV

"Ahem... you guys gonna stare at each other for the whole night or what ?" Lia teases as she makes her way down the stairs.

"S-sorry Uh Uh e-excuse me" Irene says, clearly flustered with the situation she's in. As she tried to get away from Hajins embrace she accidentally presses her hand on his bruised rib. A hiss escapes from Hajins mouth as he tried his best not to scream out loud from the pain. Lia runs over to his side in a hurry as Irene moves over confused.

"Gwenchana?!" Lia asks in a worried tone.

Hajin groans one last time before he composed himself by taking big deep breathes to ease the pain.

"Yes haha I'm fine , just a bit sore." Hajin answers after a minute or so.

"Tell me the truth. Define what's sore"

" I might have a fairly bruised rib...."

"YOU HAVE A WHAT?! You didn't mention that over the phone!"

"Hahaha well oops" Hajin says as he looks away and shrugs his shoulders.

"Aish, you're lucky I'm here. Let me see what I can cook for the three of us, I'm sure you're hungry."

"Appreciate ya Lia noona" Hajin thanks Lia as she made her way to the kitchen leaving Hajin and Irene together in the living room both thinking of what to say. Irene clears her throat and musters the courage to speak first.

"I'm sorry Hajin shi...I didn't mean to intrude and wake you from your sleep." Irene says as she fidgets with her fingers. Thinking about how she was inches from his lips earlier and how his auburn eyes were staring at her made our beautiful idols heart beat like a drum. Unfortunately she was unaware of Hajins injury and caused him pain when she pushed away from his chest. She felt super embarrassed and wished the floor would eat her up there and then.

"It's alright Irene shi I don't mind it at all, its nice to finally meet you in person."

"Yes like wise " Irene answers back. There was an awkward silence between the two, Irene trying her best not to embarrass herself and Hajin not knowing what else to say. Lia broke the ice when she asked Irene for some help in the kitchen.

While the girls were making food, Hajin went and put away his luggage and got changed. He then made his way down the stairs carefully and helped set the table.

"Wow noona this is a lot of food." Exclaimed Hajin as he places some kimchi stew next to multiple side dishes. He then sits next to Irene while Lia sat across the table.

"Daebak, this tastes amazing unnie" Irene says as she ate a spoonful of the kimchi stew.

"Oh what accent is that Irene shi?" Hajin asks, Irene then covers her face with her hands as she mentally slaps herself for letting her accent slip.

"Ah I was born and raised in Daegu so my accent comes out when I get excited, I know it's not the most pleasing dialect..." she said as her voice got smaller as her sentence went on.

"I think it sounds cool! You make it sound especially cute in my opinion." Compliments flowed out of Hajins mouth naturally as he smiles towards Irene.

"Yeah I agree! It has its own charm" Lia adds.

Irene smiles as she thanks the two and they continue to eat. After dinner Hajin volunteered to wash the dishes and asked the girls to relax in the living room. He played some low bpm music and some ballads from his playlist for the girls so that they wouldn't feel bored.

While he was washing the dishes Lia and Irene were busy talking about their work and personal life. The topic shifted to Hajin as he was finishing up the dishes.