25

HAJIN POV

"Hajin oppa keep in touch okay!" Says Rose, the Aussie waving her hand in a exaggerated manner.

Jisoo noona just casually gives me a nod goodbye while she chews on a chicken wing. I gotta tell you that girl prob loves chicken more than her parents. I just chuckle to myself as I shrug my shoulders following Lisa as we headed down the elevator and to the parking lot.

"Jeez alone time with you was interrupted by my unnies at the end" Lisa sighs to herself as she just looks down and shakes her head.

"Hahahah your unnies are fun Lili, what would we have done by ourselves hmm?" I answer back as I ruffle her hair a bit. She swats my hand away playfully and pouts.

"a lot of things! We could have done...this.. and..that... " her voice gets softer as her sentence goes on. The elevator dings and the doors open wide, Lisa and I step out and just before I can make my way to my car she gives me a tight hug. It took me by surprise to be honest but who am I to not hug a famous idol like her back.

"This doesn't count.." she whispers.

"Huh what did you say??"

"This doesn't count!!! I get to have another day with you! Alone! Got it?!" She screams out loud, jumping on the spot with a cute but threatening glare. I double take and stare at her with my eyes wide open. She looks back at me with anticipation, waiting for me to answer her.

"Ahahah sure Lisa if you will have me we can hang out another time as well." I give her a smile. Like come on how can I say no when she throws such a cute tantrum, I'm only human for crying out loud... who has a soft spot for girls. Bite me.

She immediately beams with joy before squealing, she gives me one last hug before we went our separate ways.

I waited till she got into one of the elevators before turning around and walking to my car

I waited till she got into one of the elevators before turning around and walking to my car. I throw my bag into the trunk, hop inside the drivers seat and turn the car on. I lay my head back and close my eyes as I try to shake the fatigue out of my system. It's been a long day but a productive and fun one at that.

I knew Lisa was hyper but I didn't think that her members were almost exactly the same, full of energy and...yup that's pretty much it. They're a bundle of energy. I hear my passenger door open and I cursed to myself for not locking the door that instant. I lift my head up and jump on my seat as I see a face I wasn't expecting.

Here I thought I would see a person in a ski mask,as I imagined them holding me hostage while stealing all my things. Instead I was greeted with the visuals of Jennie Kim herself.

"Noona? Uhhhh what's up? Why are you suddenly here?"

A smile blossomed from her face but instead of a beautiful scene, the aura she was giving was completely different, like she just caught the prey she wanted so much. Her expression right now was...scary.