28

SANA POV

"Unnie can you do something about Mina..."

"I left to get snacks for just a minute...okay Whats wrong?" Momo unnie asks in a tired tone.

"That's what's wrong, look." I pointed towards Mina who is currently having a full on conversation with the penguins over the glass. She had her hand to her chin nodding as she "listened" to them complain about their daily lives. How'd I know that? I asked her.

"Is she serious?" Momo deadpanned.

"Yup, She won't even budge." I explained

"Mina shi would you please leave the penguins alone and come with your unnies please." Momo unnie begs, and after a couple minutes of struggle we were finally able to pry Mina's beautiful hands away from the penguin section.

" this obsession of flightless birds better not become a problem Mina ah"

"I don't judge you for kissing everyone and you don't judge me and my penguins hmm"

Touché.

"I was kiddinggggg now cmere and give me a kiss." She then ran away from me and looped her arm around Momos. Oh well I don't mind, and with that I loop my own around unnies other arm and enjoyed the rest of our day in the aquarium. I especially enjoyed the little turtle thing, it just looked so funny hahaha and the jelly fishies were very pretty.

After spending about 2 hours in the aquarium, I think people have started to take note of the the three of us

After spending about 2 hours in the aquarium, I think people have started to take note of the the three of us. Just earlier when we walked past the stingrays, a couple of girls took multiple glances our way before taking a snap and running away.

"Unnie we should prob go and buy Sana unnies makeup. I think people are starting to take notice of us and I'm not comfortable with this many people with no bodyguard..." Mina whispers to us.

Way to go Minari. You're thinking what I'm thinking. Momo and I look around before we nod our head in agreement. As discreetly as we can, we made our way out through the exit, Making sure to keep our masks and Hats on as tight as possible.