23

3RD PERSONS POV

BTS STUDIO

"Hajin this is tooooooo much, my eyes need to stay pure! Why are you dancing like that! And chim chim That hip thrust was out of control!"

"But Hajin told me to do it that way Jin Hyung."

"HAJIN!"

"What? The armies are gonna love it, now sit your world wide ass down Jin hyung I'm teaching." Hajin snaps back causing the oldest to flinch. He forgot that when it comes to teaching the boys choreography for a showcase, Hajin was a spartan coach.

He would always say "as a choreographer I need to make sure you guys perform to the best of you capabilities so there's no such thing as a half assed practice." Jin just sat down by the couches and pouted as he couldn't reprimand Hajin when he was in this mode.

Currently Hajin was teaching Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook the dance for Take You Down by Chris Brown for their up and coming "BTS HOME PARTY,  the dance line are gonna perform as a sub unit with his choreography and a couple from his other friends. Hajin was able to ask Scott, Carlo and Chris if they could use some of their dance for BTS, of course with full copyright and ownership of the dance itself.

Jungkook would be the lead for COCO choreographed by Scott Forsyth, Jimin was the lead for Hajins piece, and finally JHope Dont Wanna Fall in Love by Carlo Darang and Chris Martin.

"My dance is the last thing you have to learn for today so we're going again. Jungkook make sure you don't pop too hard, it's making you look stiff when you have to be fluid. Jimin hyung you have to look up, stop looking at the floor. and Hobi hyung....SARANGHE YOU KILLING ITTTT." Hajin says as he starts to shoot heart arrows at Hobi who pretends to get shot affectionately.

"Yah hajinie are you being biased?! how come hyung gets a compliment!" Jimin complains

"Yeah!! Where's my finger hearts hyung?! It's not fair!" Says Jungkook.

"It's cause I'm his hope! I'm JHope!!"

Hajin laughs out loud, happy that he could spend time with the guys and choreograph for them. It's been a couple of weeks since he last met Chungha and even though he still talks to her once in a while, it felt a bit awkward. The whole situation made Hajin a bit sad considering he felt that their relationship as friends was slowly deteriorating and there was nothing much they could do. That's why goofing around and having fun with BTS really helps lift his mood while Dancing kept his mind off things. Of course with his "vacation" coming to an end he could also occupy his mind with work.

"Alright alright I'll give you guys hearts equally, Now let's go full out from the top." Groans escape from the boys mouth.

After teaching and leaving BTS to practice in the studio, Hajin made his way over to Hitman Bangs office. They had a conversation regarding the dance choreography for the up and coming MIC DROP mv they are planning on releasing later on this fall. Because of the featuring of American artists in this mv, Bang asked for a dance that would captivate not just the Korean fans but viewers across the globe. Because of Hajins own schedule as a international choreographer he wouldn't always be available, so they compromised and decided that he would need help.

"I will ask a dear friend of mine to take over the choreography of MICDROP, she is an outstanding dancer and I'm sure the boys would love her very much." Hajin says as he stands and bows towards the CEO.

"I look forward to meeting her Hajin and I hope to see you around more often. You're already considered BigHit Family so don't be shy." Bang SiHyuk answers back as he shakes Hajins hand and patts his shoulders. Hajin then excuses himself and steps out of the office.
He immediately calls a phone number, ignoring the long distance charges he might incur as he waits for the said person to answer excitedly.