6

HAJIN POV

I stood there for a couple of seconds trying to shield my eyes from the rays of light the girls were emitting. Closing my eyes for a sec to save them from this visual assault I just received.

"I told ya he would be shocked girls" Lia says as a smirk was plastered on her face. " but what do you girls think? My dongsaeng is pretty good right?" She asks. Chungha, Momo and Lisa all nod afterwards, my que to say my thanks. Now that I think about it there was some fuss about idols being in the area.

"I'm guessing you guys were spotted by netizens earlier?"

"How'd you know Hajin shi?" Lisa says, shock
evident on her face.

"Well the area was super packed with fans and with you 3 being all together kinda brings the puzzle together" I chimed under my chuckle. Lisa seems to be quite quirky, she reminds me of a beagle. Must protect. " It's flattering to know that 3 idols took my class and enjoyed themselves".

"You're quite exceptional Hajin shi, how long have you been dancing? If you don't mind me asking." Said Chungha. "Oh I don't mind at all Chungha shi, I've been dancing for about 6 years now but if you consider my haitus then 5 year or so. I've been doing it professionally for about 2 years." I said as we pick up our bags and make our way out of the studio.

They give their managers a call informing them of where they are and where to pick them up. I go on ahead and poke my head through the door of the studio and notice that there were still a lot of fans outside. Man it's been about 3h and they're still camping out, gotta give credit where it's due and I must say Kpop fans are committed. I head on back to the girls and let them know that going out through the front is a no go. So Lia made them go through the back of the building where their vans and mangers were waiting for them.

"It's pretty late so you ladies shouldn't keep your managers waiting any longer. It was fun talking to you guys and like I said you are all very talented. I'll be sure to keep track of your groups and of course your solo stages as well. I'll see you guys around" I waved my hands as I said goodbye trying to catch the the bus to the studio.

*
LIA POV

"Annnnnd he's gone, gosh he's a bit dense isn't he" I whisper to myself as I turn around and look at the three girls behind me spacing out.

"Ssooooo Hajin is pretty chill right?"

"He's cute" all three say at the same time .

Ohhhohohho this ahjuma strikes again. I wonder which one will win Hajins heart. But I don't think these girls themselves know how they feel about him.

"It's would be great to get to know him more when our schedule isn't so hectic" Momo mentions to the girls.

"So did you guys ask him for his contact number?" I said as I waited for their reactions. It takes a few minutes for them to process what I said and couldn't hold in my laughter afterwards.

Lisa walks towards the wall and places her head on its surface, she then proceeds to slide down forehead first and sulk. Momo dropped the jokbal in her left hand and stared at her phone held by her right. And Chungha deflated as her shoulder drops and then slumps down onto the floor in slow motion.

After a solid minute of losing my lungs I decided to lighten their moods up a bit.

"Well consider this as a business investment, I happen to have Hajins phone number." And I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting close to three beautiful idols. " Hajin just so happens to be a studio owner and is interested in having people use it, who knows maybe your companies can even ask him to be a choreographer for your groups."